Site Sponsors

Thread: D800E

Post Thanks / Like

D800E

does anyone know any camera dealers that have nikon D800E in stock, ready to ship?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

D800E

In Europe, yes.

E.g. in Denmark, yes.

Are you in the US or where are you located, it doesn't show in your signature ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: D800E

A few minutes ago I just ordered a second D800e in stock body from Mikes Camera in Boulder Colorado. Got my first one there a few weeks ago too. Eleanor

Ps, just talked with Mike and he doesn't have any more D800e's in stock, but he doesn't have anyone on his wait list either. He said if someone pre orders through his site they will get the next one in. On each of my orders i had to wait about a week or two...that was my experience with Mikes Camera but there are no guarantees as to when the cameras arrive.... I cancelled my 4 month backorder at B&H a few weeks ago! Eleanor

Quote Originally Posted by felix5616 View Post
    does anyone know any camera dealers that have nikon D800E in stock, ready to ship?
    Last edited by eleanorbrown; 3rd August 2012 at 08:49.

Post Thanks / Like

I am in NH. I am sellimg my IQ160 today, looking into a D800E and a 24-70 lens

Post Thanks / Like

Photocraft said they might have some in early next week. Give them a call. I'll trade you my D800 for your RS1000 and 23mm.........

richard.L

try Fort Worth Camera... Texas..

Post Thanks / Like

Helix in Chicago had it on their site a couple of days ago. The non-e was listed as backordered.

Post Thanks / Like

They are starting to come through here in UK. I got mine 4 days ago, after a 4-month wait. It was only the second the dealer had received - the other had arrived a few days earlier.

I must say that I'm loving the IQ from this camera. I'm also pleasantly surprised that the shutter seems much quieter than that on the D700 I traded in.
    John L Dobson
    Editor, Ffestiniog Railway Magazine

Post Thanks / Like

I found one in stock, at Samys.com. The salesperson, named Penny was very friendly and helpful, she verified it as in stock, personally saw to it getting shipped today. Shipped it free.