The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

D600 and WU-1b wireless adapter

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I just received my WU-1b wireless adapter for the D600. For $60 it's a cheap addition to a great camera and provides live view and remote capture/review of images via an IPhone/iPad or android device.

Admittedly it is limited compared to shooting tethered but creatively it provides a nice addition to the system, particularly if you need to set up the camera in a location that is difficult to view the eyepiece or live view. You can shoot and review although you can't set settings on the camera via the remote device (at least I haven't managed it yet - could be a RTFM/user issue).

Anyway - fun addition and worth checking out if only for the ability to show images from the camera on your iPad. Oh, and also adding D600 images to your iPhone/iPad photo library directly :grin: