Site Sponsors

Thread: sigma 35- for sale anywhere?

Post Thanks / Like

sigma 35- for sale anywhere?

All the big online retailers appear out of stock. Anybody know where one is for sale? Thanks. Rob

Post Thanks / Like

Re: sigma 35- for sale anywhere?

I had an order with B&H and was less than 20 on the list but found one with Aden Camera in Toronto for $945.00 so I picked it up there instead, cancelled from B&H

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rchisholm View Post
    All the big online retailers appear out of stock. Anybody know where one is for sale? Thanks. Rob
    I have an order in at B&H and they can't give me an ETA. I spoke with one of the Sigma USA folks at CES last week and he said that they just shipped a number of Nikon mount versions of the lens, and they should show up at retail very soon. However, still haven't seen any available...

Post Thanks / Like

yes, call Ace Photo in Ashburn VA (DC Metro Area). They have a Nikon and Canon version in stock. 703-430-3333

acephoto.net
    | Leica M9 | 35mm Summilux ASPH | 50mm Summilux ASPH | 50mm Noctilux ASPH | 75mm Summicron ASPH |
    | Leica S2-P | Grip | 35mm Summarit ASPH | 70mm Summarit ASPH | 120mm Summarit ASPH|

Not Available
    Post Thanks / Like

Little birdy said to wait couple of month as Sigma is working on the AF issue and the new ones will be corrected.

I am waiting hat in hand

Post Thanks / Like

funny, i have had this lens for 2 months now and have not noticed an issue. Love to hear some details.
    | Leica M9 | 35mm Summilux ASPH | 50mm Summilux ASPH | 50mm Noctilux ASPH | 75mm Summicron ASPH |
    | Leica S2-P | Grip | 35mm Summarit ASPH | 70mm Summarit ASPH | 120mm Summarit ASPH|

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drb View Post
    I have an order in at B&H and they can't give me an ETA. I spoke with one of the Sigma USA folks at CES last week and he said that they just shipped a number of Nikon mount versions of the lens, and they should show up at retail very soon. However, still haven't seen any available...
    B&H is showing in stock as of tomorrow. I had one on pre-order at B&H, and it just shipped.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zoomstop View Post
    funny, i have had this lens for 2 months now and have not noticed an issue. Love to hear some details.
    +1 - No problems here. Doesn't even need microadjustment on my D600.