The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with a D800E image?

tashley

Subscriber Member
This one from today... and the more I played with it, the more I realised that it is a real blank canvas of a shot and can take on pretty much any look you want to throw at it... so for anyone who fancies an unofficial processing challenge, there's a link to the NEF file on DropBox here and I would be curious to see what other people make of it. Colour treatments, local adjustments, tonality, B&W, duotone... knock yourselves (and me) out!

Here is a 'flat' jpeg (totally unprocessed version) so you can see just how blank the canvas is...

tashley

Subscriber Member
Am loving all these so far... though Paul has my vote: Photoshop and mind enhancing drugs were made for each other !

Knorp

This one from today... and the more I played with it, the more I realised that it is a real blank canvas of a shot and can take on pretty much any look you want to throw at it... so for anyone who fancies an unofficial processing challenge, there's a link to the NEF file on DropBox here and I would be curious to see what other people make of it. Colour treatments, local adjustments, tonality, B&W, duotone... knock yourselves (and me) out!

Here is a 'flat' jpeg (totally unprocessed version) so you can see just how blank the canvas is...
You may recall what Irakly used to say: your photo needs a crocodile ... :D

All the best.

tashley

Subscriber Member
You may recall what Irakly used to say: your photo needs a crocodile ... :D

All the best.
Dear old Irakly, I miss him and his stuffed menagerie.... but he was right about what is needed to tart up a slightly dull image.

tashley

Subscriber Member
I wanna see some hot crocodile on unicorn fightclub action... anyone can photoshop that, they're my noo hero!