The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Back to Nikon - will someone please "sponsor" me for NPS?

bradhusick

Nikon NPS Members,

Many of you here have known me for years. I recently switched from Canon to Nikon and I am interested in joining NPS.

I now shoot sports exclusively with a D3 and this week will receive a D4. I regularly shoot the new 70-200 f/4 and the 200-400 f/4.

I am the team photographer for the Washington Stealth Professional Indoor Lacrosse Team. You can see many of my headline photos on Washington Stealth. The Stealth won the championships in 2010 and are in the playoffs again this year.

Three of my photos have also been published in the New York Times.

If you are an NPS member and would be so kind as to "sponsor" me - verifying me with Nikon - I would be very appreciative. I try to help here as much as I can and give back to the community. Please PM me if you're willing to help.

Thank you,
Brad
:salute:

wjlapier

Do you know Rod Mar? He's in your neck of the woods. Not sure he is a NPS member. Also, check the FM.com sports forum and Nikon forum, as well as Sportsshooter.com.

Rethmeier

Hello Brad,
here in Australia you can apply for membership if you have a D4 and a couple of pro lenses.
Why is it different in the US?

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Hello Brad,
here in Australia you can apply for membership if you have a D4 and a couple of pro lenses.
Why is it different in the US?
It's different in the US. I had NPS membership in the UK via that same scheme but here in the US you need proof of a true commercial operation and a sponsor.

May I ask an NPS member to endorse me please?
Primarily need this to shorten turn around time on servicing and repairs.
Will send info via email.

my thanks.