The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

3D with Nikon V1 + 10-30

hot

Makro/Netherlands ... I think it is like Metro/Austria, you need a buyers card.
But you can "borrow" one from your neighbor :)

V

Vivek

Makro/Netherlands ... I think it is like Metro/Austria, you need a buyers card.
But you can "borrow" one from your neighbor :)

Correct! :)

Bought one, held it briefly (heavy!) before sending it off!

Useful posts, as always! :)

hot

For such a price nobody can say "no" ... I never would buy it for € 333.33 or more ... for this price you get "better" cameras (Lumix G3, G5, ...).
V1 is nooooot bad, it's a funny thing for pocket, an "addition" to other cameras. I'll NEVER will have an additional NIKON lens, only 10-30 (+ 25 from my existing lenses :) )

V1 has some useful features, but also some not-so-useful features.

hot

Some people think they MUST use expensive filters, you cannot make good photos with "cheap China filters".
Okay, they should pay $ 180 for B+W pol filters, I have (for all diameters) ~ 10 pol filters, price from $ 3.99 - $ 5.99 (incl.ship.!)

All are from China (GreenL etc.) and show best quality. Reflections are always and everywhere, with or without sun,
especially on gras and leaves ... with pol filters you can dispence reflections and amplify heavens blue or other colors.

example

without pol filter

with pol filter ($ 4.89)