The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Death Valley (D800E)

vieri

Hello everyone,

last January I spent some time shooting in amazing Death Valley with the D800E. I finally finished editing all the images out of that wonderful trip, images that I posted HERE for those interested.

Death Valley is one of my favourite places on the planet to shoot, the only problem is that I live on the other side of the Atlantic, which makes it a bit difficult to get there whenever I'd like to :wink:

Below some samples for you to enjoy:

The Devil's Golf Course's watchdog (click HERE to see it larger)

Mesquite Dunes, IV (click HERE to see it larger)

Zabriskie at dawn, I (click HERE to see it larger)

Golden Canyon geometries (click HERE to see it larger)

Mushroom Rock, II (click HERE to see it larger)

And, last, a colleague shooting in Zabriskie (this one has been taken with the Sigma DP2 Merrill though):

The Photographer (click HERE to see it larger)

OK, this is about it for now - see the rest of the images in my DEATH VALLEY gallery. Best,

Vieri

vieri

Beautiful images fo a beautiful place - I especially like the Dunes. Thanks for sharing
Stunning images. Love Death Valley. How long were you there?
Thank you everyone, most appreciated. I was there for about a week, around the end of January. I really loved it in winter, my previous visit was in July and I can tell it was just a tiny bit too warm for my taste :ROTFL: