Site Sponsors

Thread: Lucroit Filter Holder System for 14-24

Post Thanks / Like

Lucroit Filter Holder System for 14-24

Hi - Anyone using this system with the 14-24? I am considering a purchase to use with ND's, maybe even up to 10 stops. I've used the Lee SW150 and am not impressed with the overall design. I would appreciate some feedback. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lucroit Filter Holder System for 14-24

Cerett,

sorry, cannot comment on the Lucroit System. Been in the same situation I eventually ended up with the FotodioX Wonderpana 66/145 system. Definitely worth looking at and considering. Very well made, perfect and reliable fitting for 14-24, adapter rings for other lenses available, filters coated, most parts available at B&H. Good luck.

Regards, Udo

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I use the Lee and love it. Mine is modified to hold a cavision CLPL and 1 normal width Nd filter. Rock solid and you never have to worry about it coming off. Mine stays on the lens all the time as the holder keeps the lens cap in place.

Paul Caldwell

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paul2660 View Post
    I use the Lee and love it. Mine is modified to hold a cavision CLPL and 1 normal width Nd filter. Rock solid and you never have to worry about it coming off. Mine stays on the lens all the time as the holder keeps the lens cap in place.

Paul Caldwell
    Paul - Would you be kind enough to explain what modifications you made to the SD150?
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post