The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

lightroom 5.6 is available

tashley

Subscriber Member
A first look seems to imply that the files, when developed with Camera Standard, look identical to NEFs that are converted with the DNG converter beta and then imported into LR.

jlancasterd

A first look seems to imply that the files, when developed with Camera Standard, look identical to NEFs that are converted with the DNG converter beta and then imported into LR.
I agree. My initial impression is also that the colour balance seems more neutral than that produced by files from my D800E

Godfrey

All us D810 users can now really go to work...

Several Canon and Sony lens profiles but nothing for Olympus.

Lightroom 5.6 Now Available
Thanks for the notice. LR5.5 just told me about it too. ;-)

Remember that Olympus and Panasonic Micro-FourThirds lenses have their own correction profiles embedded in the lens firmware and injected into the raw files automatically. Adobe's raw conversion software automatically honors those lens profiles.

G