The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D750 - no major leaks

jduncan

1/4000s and RAW buffer size of 12 frames. No sports camera. More of a versatile all rounder apparently.
Agree is more a replacement for the D610 addressing multiple issues, the more important to me is the new autofocus system. Dpreview has a debate on the coverage of the focus points. Once that is confirm and if if it has a significant better coverage than the D610 I will be in.

The slow motion video is interesting but the iPhone is doing 240fps so I don't understand why Nikon can't do 120 @720p

With Nikon quality control system I am planing to wait a little. The issue is that the D610 don't make sense unless the D750 does not match the excellent image quality. So we need to sale fast.

Best regards,
J. Duncan