The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

20mm lens

UHDR

a slightly unusual question.

does anyone by any chance has the new 20mm F1.8 and Kipon tilt and shift adaptor and one of sony E mount camera?

the reason i ask is that, I have an A7r at the moment. and with the Kipon Tilt Shift adaptor and the old nikon AF-D 20mm F2.8. it makes one compact combo. the only downside is that the image quality isnt as good as the new 20mm F1.8. so my question is.... how big is the 20mm F1.8 image circle? will it allow a good degree of shift before hitting the edge of the image circle? :D Cheers.

EDITED: im aware that the new lens is G lens but kipon adaptor does offer aperture control to certain degree. :)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
You might be better off posting this in the Sony forum -- let me know and I can move it over there for you...