The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Digital Nikon with manual lenses

JCT

Nice catch, Jørgen - I've been using my AIS trio (28mm f/2, 50mm f1.2, 105mm f/2.8) almost exclusively with my Df.

Maybe this weekend I'll switch them over to the D810 bag.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks, both of you. I'll be trying out a 50mm f/1.2 next week to see if that is a lens that can make my trio a quartet. Here's one with the newly acquired Zeiss 21mm, although cropped to around 28mm:

D810 with Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 @ f/4 and 1/20s

Image will follow. Can't upload at the moment.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Visited Steen in Copenhagen a couple of days ago, borrowing his two 50mm lense, possibly buying one of them. Here's a test photo.

D810 with 50mm f/1.2 AiS @ f/2.8

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Today marks the 40 years anniversary for the end of the Vietnam War with a huge celebration in Ho Chi Minh City. Tens of thousands of Vietnamese chose to celebrate riding their motorcycles around the city, a common way to celebrate here.

D810 with Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 @ f/4

gurtch

D800E with Voigtlander 90mm SLII Apo Lanthar f3.5 lens. 1/640 at f11, ISO 400.
Thanks for looking
Dave in NJ