The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D750 Under Silent Recall

cam

I have just checked with the Sigma 50/1.4 Art and the dark band is there under similar shooting conditions (desk lamp slightly above the frame).
Bless you! Perfect!

I really wan't looking forward to having to mess around with zooms (I'm prime though and through, mostly rangefinder, and auto-focus is daunting enough :eek:).

Steve P.

He's in L.A. so there's lots of light and lots of sun, so the problem will likely rear it's ugly head IRL more often than other places.
Not a huge problem in this neck of the woods. When summer's here in England in 2015 I'll probably leave the D750 at home that weekend! :eek:

cam

Not a huge problem in this neck of the woods. When summer's here in England in 2015 I'll probably leave the D750 at home that weekend! :eek:
LOL, same here in Belgium -- though today it's quite lovely (if cold).
(will likely take out the A7s with an old Mandler wide angle that isn't supposed to work but does and has a lovely flare all of its own, but shhhhhhhh!)

k-hawinkler

Brilliant, thank you!

Do you know what the turn-around time usually is?
When I sent in my D800E for the left autofocus problem I got the camera back in about 2 weeks. I waited until I knew they had the equipment to deal with the issue and the first rush was over. Good luck!