The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad to Nikon H adapter

JohnBrew

I really would like to try the Hasselblad H 100 2.2 on my Nikon. I could only find a V adapter for Nikon on B&H. Does anyone know if there is an H adapter?

Jeffg53

It's highly unlikely that you will find an adapter. The H lense has no manual controls. AFAIK, Leica has made an adapter to take H lenses on the S but that's all.

Swissblad

It's highly unlikely that you will find an adapter. The H lense has no manual controls. AFAIK, Leica has made an adapter to take H lenses on the S but that's all.
Ditto - the only adapter I know of is the Leica - to entice H users to the S......

tcdeveau

Besides the Leica Hassy H to S adaptor, the only other one I know of is the Alpa FPS H adaptor, but that's not going to help get lenses on a Nikon. It's too bad there aren't more out there.