The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Selling stuff

Lars

Jorgen, since you are keeping your D700 - did you try using it with a grip and a D2x battery? Improves shutter response and frame rate quire a bit (and focusing speed on mechanically coupled AF lenses as well).

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Jorgen, since you are keeping your D700 - did you try using it with a grip and a D2x battery? Improves shutter response and frame rate quire a bit (and focusing speed on mechanically coupled AF lenses as well).
I haven't yet. Pure laziness, since I have the grip but haven't gotten around to buy the little plastic bit that goes at the end of the battery (and is apparently not the same as I use when the battery goes into the D2Xs).