The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D500 is on the way

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Jorgen,

you easily could solve all problems by for example just going the Olympus EM1.2 path with Pro lenses, would solve ALL your needs and issues. Having said that I already know you will not like to do that as it needs to be a DSLR for solving all your issues, dreams and wishes.

After rethinking all your arguments and discussions and examples it even became more clear that DSLR is DEAD FOR ME. I either stay completely in m43 Olympus land or add FF mirrorless - either Sony A7III or similar available today, the upcoming Nikon FF mirrorless (should be available next year) OR if I surprisingly happen to have lot of money to waste even a Leica SL2 (that is supposed to come later this year).

All the best with your further decisions :cool::D

Peter