The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

In space, no one hears you scream...

rayyan

Remember the movie, with the marketing hype...' in space no one hears you scream..' or similar.
I shall touch on it very briefly.

Nikon user with an update. Thank you to all my friends here for their concern and well wishes.
I was discharged from the hospital last night. 9 days, they said. I ain't going to argue. I do not know!!

Apr/11/2013, post #29 ( here: http://www.getdpi.com/forum/small-sensor-cameras/45200-true-story-about-friends.html ), I wrote:

"
Darkness. I cry. Who shall hear me in this darkness. I need help....

Then...a sound. I must be nearing the end. A sound. Not like the others. Soft, but reassuring. Soft but masking all others..

' Are you the traveler? ' a question, but I feel the answer is already known by the Voice.

' Yes ', clinging to hope. Praying for deliverance, help, comfort.

' Who comes with you to help you through this journey. Who shall guide you through this darkness? What help do you have with you Rayyan? '

"

Need help again, Rayyan?
Yes. Oh, God..yes.

' Here, hold on to this '...I heard it say.

But no one can hear you scream in space?

' You don't have too scream Rayyan..in space or anywhere else '.
' You just have to think '. 'I shall hear.'

They said I was intubated for around 2 days.

In space, no one can hear you scream.

I, for one, never believed that.

Thank guys. You are wonderful.:salute:

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

Phew, you had us worried for a while, Rayyan.
What you say reminds me of Mary Stevenson’s famous little 'Footprints in the Sand' poem
Glad to hear that you are back, safe and sound.
Hope you will soon feel better and start enjoying life again, together with family and friends.
All the very best wishes
Steen

rayyan

S., Steen...thank you both.

Things happen..they correct. Or not.:D

Take care of yourselves.