The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Official new Nikon Z lens roadmap posted.

Thorkil

but this one tells the 135/1.8 S will come next year, and the 20/1.8 S too - the 20 I would really like to have..(..and the 24, 85 and the 135 f1.8's - if only I could afford)

Nikon Z lens roadmap 5. september 2019 from Nikon Rumours

thorkil

Last edited:

tcdeveau

but this one tells the 135/1.8 S will come next year, and the 20/1.8 S too - the 20 I would really like to have..(..and the 85 and the 135 - if only I could afford)

Nikon Z lens roadmap 5. september 2019 from Nikon Rumours

thorkil
Is that one an official one, or just a rumored one?

I'm somewhat disappointed with the new roadmap. Why so many zooms? Aside from the 70-200 2.8, I'd rather see some fast primes for portraits. Canon is already rumored to release a second 85mm 1.2 RF.

Also wish we had some sort of idea of when to expect the 50mm 1.2 and 70-200 2.8. I'm anxiously awaiting those....and would like to see an 85mm 1.2 as well.

Thorkil

its rumours, but for 2019 it seems to be truth, just lacking the 70-200/2.8, so perhaps 2020 will be fulfilled too
(luckily I've got a consumption-break, I try to call it a climate-break:rolleyes: - so I don't have to choose...right now)