The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Emerging life

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
spring 2011 - and the miracle starts all over again

March

Finally spring season

Life is returning, at least here on latitude 56° 00 N

The miracle starts all over again

And despite we've done it so many times before we have to photograph it again

Have to

click for larger - in some browsers F11 deactivates <-> and again activates menu lines

Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100mm ZF • 1/100 sec at f/8 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100mm ZF • 1/400 sec at f/5.6 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100mm ZF • 1/640 sec at f/5.6 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100mm ZF • 1/200 sec at f/5.6 ISO 200 • Capture NX

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
On a dreary, cold, rainy day with nothing to do but watch the old snow melt, it was a treat to see this thread again. Thanks!

Love that lens and you make it work beautifully!

Best,
Tim

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Again Scandinavia leads the way with spring.
(was in DK couple of weeks ago, no sign at the time tho)

Terific set Steen, absolutely **love** the first and last one, respectively for color and bokeh, then mixed textures. They're all super nice. Focus is nailed all the way.

:thumbs:

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Emerging life - again, again - 2012

again the nature is insisting

March 2012 on latitude 56° 00 N

click for natural size

© • Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100mm ZF • 1/200 sec at f/5.6 ISO 200 • Capture NX

© • Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100mm ZF • 1/80 sec at f/5.6 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Terry

Nice to see....we are finally getting our winter rain in San Francisco....all week. We need the water so I can't complain.

jonoslack

Lovely Steen - things are coming up here, but there is a terrible lack of the sunshine to make for good photographs.

M

Melilot29

I love the picture. Amazing photography. Which camera are you using nowadays? Did you use a macro lens here?

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

Thank you Melilot, I have used a Nikon D300 for four and a half years now

and the lens is a Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100mm ZF

the settings can be seen under each picture

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

April 2014 on latitude 56° 00 N

©lick for actual pixels

© • Nikon D610 • Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100mm ZF • 1/400 sec at f/5.6 ISO 100 • Capture NX 2.4.6

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

©lick for actual pixels

© • Nikon D610 • AF-S Nikkor 1.8/85mm G • 1/1250 sec. at f/5.6 ISO 100 • Capture NX 2.4.6

© • Nikon D610 • AF-S Nikkor 1.8/85mm G • 1/320 sec. at f/8 ISO 100 • Capture NX 2.4.6

Knorp

Wow Steen, life must be tough on latitude 56° 00 N - first spring since two years ... :D

All the very best.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

Wow Steen, life must be tough on latitude 56° 00 N - first spring since two years ... :D
All the very best.

yeah, well sorry, Bart
I think maybe I fell asleep on the keyboard
have I missed something .-)

Don't post very often but thought I would add to this collection.....
Victor

They are absolutely stunning, Victor :thumbup: