The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New website up - lot of D3, D2x, D2xs images!

vieri

Hello guys,

sorry for the long disappearance from the forum, I have been very busy with a zillion thing, one of these being a too long due update of my website. Well, the work is now done: you can check the result quite a few sleepless nights here:

http://www.madshutter.com

A lot of the material in it has been shot with D2x - D2xs - D3: all of the concert section, most of the portraits, all of the product & architecture, and some more stuff here and there :biggrin:

Of course, all comments are very much appreciated, both on the contents and on the site itself - I did test it as thoroughly as I could, but a few sets of fresh eyes would be very much appreciated!

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
An impressive collection of stunning pictures !
I see a minor text problem at the bottom of the site when using Internet Explorer 7 on my PC, and I have sent you an email about this. Apart from that a very nice and clean web design.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
The photos are all excellent as usual, the website looks great, loads fast and functions flawlessly.
On a scale from one to ten, I'd give it twelve and a half :D

Great stuff, Vieri :thumbup:

vieri

An impressive collection of stunning pictures !
I see a minor text problem at the bottom of the site when using Internet Explorer 7 on my PC, and I have sent you an email about this. Apart from that a very nice and clean web design.
LOVE the Four Sets of 'Reportage' work & Your Portraits.....:clap:
Cheers!-H
The photos are all excellent as usual, the website looks great, loads fast and functions flawlessly.
On a scale from one to ten, I'd give it twelve and a half :D

Great stuff, Vieri :thumbup:
Thank you very very much everyone, very much appreciated! :D Bondo, thanks very much for the feedback, I will look into the IE glitch and see what I can do about it. Helen & Jorgen, thank you guys you make me blush... :eek: