The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Printing in Bangkok

JohnH

People - does anyone have recommendations for where I can get professional quality printing done in Bangkok?

Jorgen - do you have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Cheers,

John

JohnH

Edward,

Thanks for the suggestions. Appreciated. I will get something printed at IQ Lab - they have a presence in the Sukhumvit area it seems - and see how it goes.

Thanks!

Cheers,

John

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I agree on IQ-lab. They are a bit more expensive than the others, but rock solid. The Sukhumvit branch is in Soi Ekamai.

There are also a bunch of digital labs across the road from Central Lad Prao (at the chaotic Lad Prao, Pahonyotin, Vipawadi Rangsit junction). I've never tried any of them, but I know some very competent photographers who are very happy with the results they get there. Be aware though, that they have a limited selection of papers, but by shopping around, you'll always find one that has a quality that suits you.