The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

D3X with Nikon 50/1.4 AF-S and Zeiss 35/2

deepdiver

Good Morning guys
Last weekend I joined a small group of photographer at a small bar to do photoshot.
It was fun :)
I Finally have an opportunity to use Nikon 50/1.4 AF-S for Indoor shots.
Here are some picture to share

a 100% crop from above picture (from RAW 14 BIT)

I will post more pictures later :)
Thx for Looking

Andree

wayne_s

Andree,
Great shots!
Really like the last two shots the best with the ZF 35 f2 which really accentuates the colors of her dress and the red background.
How do you like the Nikon 50 1.4 compared to your 50 1.4 Lux?

deepdiver

Andree,
Great shots!
Really like the last two shots the best with the ZF 35 f2 which really accentuates the colors of her dress and the red background.
How do you like the Nikon 50 1.4 compared to your 50 1.4 Lux?
Hi Wayne :)
I'm glad that u like my pictures.
About 50mm
Nikon 50mm is nothing compare to 50/1.4 lux, nikon is soft at F1.4 - F1.8. At F2, the image is starting to get sharp.
Whereas Leica 50/1.4 ASPH is already super sharp at F1.4 :)
So far, IMHO, no 50mm lens can beat Leica 50/1.4 ASPH M lens.

Andree

David K

Workshop Member
Andree, lovely shots. You are making me lust for the D3X :) The last shot with the Zeiss lens really shows what this kit is capable of. Would love to see some detail of the shoe in that shot if you get the chance.

deepdiver

Andree, lovely shots. You are making me lust for the D3X :) The last shot with the Zeiss lens really shows what this kit is capable of. Would love to see some detail of the shoe in that shot if you get the chance.
Hi David
Glad that u like my pictures :)
here is the 100% of the shoe that u want to see.

Andree