The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

routlaw

wow that truck shot is really well done!! like you don't know that lol, novice me!!! lol
Thanks, Matt, Tim and Lloyd. 1954 Flatbed Ford, really got a kick out of the "air conditioning" system on this one. And yep, I hear a few fish have been caught in Montana.:LOL:

Leica 77

Lots of great new images coming on the forum these days, thought I would toss my hat into the ring again. Been too busy lately with OPW's (other peoples work) to post.

Tim I am working on a catalog right now that soooo reminds me of your wader image.

Rob
Great images, routlaw! I love the beautiful sky in your images as well. Best wishes, Leica 77 :)

Leica 77

Outstanding stuff. I agree, the truck shot is great! (and mmmmm, Montana! Took my honeymoon there. Great fishing!)

Thanks Lloyd, fishing is fun, but catching is even better! ;)

Hello TRSmith,
It looks like "it's the catch of the day"! Beautiful color and fun times. All the best, Leica 77 :)

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Thanks L77 and Corlan. I can't take all the credit on the skies.....
Rings a bell for modern poetry:

That night the weatherman came on crying saying he didn't control the weather that [...]he's lucky He [...] didn't strike him with lightning for taking the credit sometimes and that he, the weatherman, was in no way responsible for the hurricane coming

;)

Small talk aside, this photo would make a terrific front cover for some Cormac McCarthy's...

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Have missed a couple previous page...

Tim- love the hangin' fishermen... er, outfits :)

L77- dramatic skyline, you definitely got some eye the for tall buildings!

Jorgen- the looks are priceless. Are you sure the other guy's on schedule? Sounds like he's the one in charge of some stuff -supposedly express- i've been waiting for delivery since a coupla weeks now... :banghead:

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Some side stuff from the fortified churches series, not the exact same area but a one-hour detour on the road... here a ravishing, timeless small village.

the entrance gate...

Path to the Abbey (scale : the smaller door ~ human height)...

The huge Abbey Chapel took some devastating hits -though amazingly accurate...

Lloyd

Some side stuff from the fortified churches series, not the exact same area but a one-hour detour on the road... here a ravishing, timeless small village.

the entrance gate...

Path to the Abbey (scale : the smaller door ~ human height)...

The huge Abbey Chapel took some devastating hits -though amazingly accurate...

Timeless indeed. Nicely captured.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
You're right, of course. Same in my family, but it seems even the fish know who's chief. Mom's take, then Dad's

Mom doesn't look too happy, but they're both worthy fish. Dad's is fantastic. Nice shots Lloyd.

I'm going to stop posting fishing pictures now before everyone else gets bored. :eek:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Corlan, those buildings are the stuff of fairy tales. A question... would there have been glass in the window openings during the building's day?

Tim

otumay

I was just trying Photoshop CS4 to re-retouch some photos shot three years ago, and came across these two shots from the Galapagos Islands. Nikon D2x with Nikkor 17-55/2.8 (the blue-footed booby), Nikkor 70-200/2.8 VR (the flamingo).
Hope you enjoy them,
Osman