The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

viablex1

some with an old F2 and the 28mm manual focus lens..

in the middle of nowhere not that great but what the hay!!!

Leica 77

some with an old F2 and the 28mm manual focus lens..

in the middle of nowhere not that great but what the hay!!!
Outstanding images, viablex1! I really like the last one -- a classic wooden structure. It is very nice to see fine grained photos! All the best, Leica 77 :)

Leica 77

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. Folkcraft of Indonesia. Nikon D300 + AF Nikkor 18-200mm VR. Thank you for looking. Leica 77 :)

AlexLF

Speaking of flowers... I got some wildflowers pix today.

Had to work for it... new snow up there at 10,000 ft. Pretty cold, wet start, but warmed up to about 50F (10C), and the skies cleared by the time we were finished.

5-shot Pano:

Sorry... a bit "off topic", as I took these with my pocket Canon digicam. But I don't know anyone on the Canon thread. ;)
More off-topics like that!!! Very very beautiful pano!

Leica 77

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. Details of the Carved Stone Panels at Borobudur. There are some 1400 such rectangular panels at Borobudur. UNESCO's World Heritage Site. Central Java. Thank you for looking. Leica 77 :)

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Wonderful mountain scenes Lloyd. The river looks low, has it been dry there?

As always, a pleasure to see the results of your travels Leica77.

Leica 77

Hello TRSmith,
Many thanks for your positive comments. Your encouragement is always very much appreciated. Leica 77 :)

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Speaking of flowers... I got some wildflowers pix today.

Had to work for it... new snow up there at 10,000 ft. Pretty cold, wet start, but warmed up to about 50F (10C), and the skies cleared by the time we were finished.

5-shot Pano:

Oh yeah... I said flowers, didn't I?:

Actually, they were pretty abundant... and even visible once the snow melted:

One my wife took with her cell phone:

Sorry... a bit "off topic", as I took these with my pocket Canon digicam. But I don't know anyone on the Canon thread. ;)
Who cares what tool you (and your wife) used? These are wonderful. I can almost feel that cool mountain air. Thanks for sharing.

Lloyd

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. Details of the Carved Stone Panels at Borobudur. There are some 1400 such rectangular panels at Borobudur. UNESCO's World Heritage Site. Central Java. Thank you for looking. Leica 77 :)

Amazing structure, beautifully recorded.

Lloyd

Thanks Tim. It was a fun day. (Those river shots are from viablex1) The water in the background of the shot my wife took is a small, mountain lake. We've been a little dry here for the last month, but not atypical for this time of year. Mountain thunderstorms most afternoons... hence the wildflowers and tall grasses.

JohnH

Travels to the north of Thailand - Chiangmia - some lines and reflections...
D2Xs.

1: 17 - 55mm, 0.2 sec, f22, 38mm.
2: 1/40, f2, Zeiss 28mm
3: 0.1, f6.7 Zeiss 28mm

Lloyd

D2Xs.

Beautiful place... beautifully photographed.

Leica 77

Amazing structure, beautifully recorded.
Hello Lloyd,
Many thanks for your kind comments. The early afternoon light was just right to record the carved images. Your encouragement is always very much appreciated. Best wishes, Leica 77 :)

Last edited:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Sorry about the confusion Lloyd. I often find it difficult to sort the thread out when there are so many responses that include repeats of the original images. Perhaps except when we want to comment on a specific image we could remove the original photos from our response. Just a suggestion.

Leica 77

D2Xs.

Very nice images, JohnH! Northern Thailand is a beautiful place! Cheers! Leica 77 :)