The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Lloyd

Jorgen, You are too funny! :ROTFL:Those are two excellent shots.

Not much going on here. I was just down by the pond and all I could find was a weed.
S5 and Mamiya 150 f/3.5 w/ext tube
Thanks, Cindy. And wow... you make weeds look great.

Lloyd

I got a 50mm 1.4 G yesterday and tried it out last night at a warm summer night, minor league baseball game. Life away from the "coasts" and the "GF" "juggling" a busy life.
Nice. Looking forward to more from that lens. I've read opinions on both sides, your take would be appreciated.

AlexLF

oh and who is a good tour service for chernobyl??
I'm not sure I understand this right... If you're serious and want to go there it's completely possible. I saw photographs taken a year ago and it's like you're back in USSR. The only difference is the place is ... completely desolate.

viablex1

I'm not sure I understand this right... If you're serious and want to go there it's completely possible. I saw photographs taken a year ago and it's like you're back in USSR. The only difference is the place is ... completely desolate.

yes indeed my kind of place, would have to shoot digital, but the shots one could get would be outstanding, of course I could just come visit you in moscow, since I know you could protect me from the russian mob, lol..

but seriously, I would love to shoot abandonments in russia in general!! or in this case the ukraine? not sure where chernobyl is but I am sure I can find it...

matto

AlexLF

yes indeed my kind of place, would have to shoot digital, but the shots one could get would be outstanding, of course I could just come visit you in moscow, since I know you could protect me from the russian mob, lol..

but seriously, I would love to shoot abandonments in russia in general!! or in this case the ukraine? not sure where chernobyl is but I am sure I can find it...

matto
No problem! Loooots of places! When you're set to go just let me know - I really could be a guide (could take some pics too :) ). BTW, I'm originally from Ukraine so I know places there too :)

viablex1

man don't tempt me I have been dying to check out mother russia!!! with a passion, it is a place that has really captured my fascination!!!