The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I'm not sure about this one. Sometimes a bridge support is just a bridge support, right? Right?

AlexLF

I really don't have time for photography now, but sometimes I take my camera along. Here's one piс from a recent walk (D3x, DC 135/2):

Leica 77

Wonderful Image, AlexLF! Here I post a couple of images recorded at the end of the day. Nikon D300 + AF Nikkor 18-200mm VR Lens. Thanks for looking. Leica 77 :)

Last edited:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Alex: That's a great shot of a sparkling day.

Leica77: Serious sunset! Very dramatic with rich color.

Leica 77

Hello Lloyd and TRSmith,
Many thanks for your positive feedback! At the end of the day, we are grateful that there are friends in cyberspace such as both of you. All the best, Leica 77 :)

Ocean

Senior Subscriber Member
Sunken Palace in Istanbul, Turkey, taken with D700 and 24-70, ISO 6400, f2.8 at 1/30.