The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Lloyd

Just messing around in the oldies bin... cars are a similar vintage and while they no doubt were separated by a big price difference at the time, both of these ragtops look pretty nice to me.
These are awesome, Tim. Those were the days, eh?

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Leica77 - your flowers are altogether forceful and gentle. Among your best here IMO.

Tim - feeling like cruisin' on an early summer night...

Leica 77

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. Two More Images. AF Nikkor 300mm. Thank you for looking. Leica 77 :)

Many thanks for your kind comments, Corlan F. Leica 77 :)

Leica 77

Hello Lloyd,
Many thanks for your positive feedback. Your kind words are like music to my eyes and ears. Some people like vintage automobiles. I love fast airplanes. All the best, Leica 77 :)

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Wicked nice Leica77! I love the sense of speed. Maybe in another life I'll get to fly one of those. ;)

p.s. Thanks to everyone for the comments on the old cars. I think the testosterone level just took a sharp climb.

Leica 77

Wicked nice Leica77! I love the sense of speed. Maybe in another life I'll get to fly one of those. ;)

p.s. Thanks to everyone for the comments on the old cars. I think the testosterone level just took a sharp climb.
Hello TRSmith,
Many thanks for your kind comments. Likewise, in another life, I may try one of these fast jets... :)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I'm in edit mode for the time being, trying to get through zillions of unedited photos from the last two years. Here's another one from the Eiffel designed Long Bien Bridge in Hanoi, taken from the Long Bien railway station. It's almost two kilometers across the river, but on a rainy Hanoi morning, nobody can see that far.

D80 with 85mm f/1.8 @ f/4.0

Last edited:

Leica 77

I'm in edit mode for the time being, trying to get through zillions of unedited from the last two years. Here's another one from the Eiffel designed Long Bien Bridge in Hanoi, taken from the Long Bien railway station. It's almost two kilometers across the river, but on a rainy Hanoi morning, nobody can see that far.

Hello "Professor" Jorgen,
It's a great image of the Long Bien Bridge. Such a wonderful tribute to Eiffel and his legacy in the world of beautiful and functional architecture. All the best, Leica 77 :)

jonoslack

HI Jorgen
the bridge is wonderful . . . reminds me of the Ian Banks book. But Guardian of Brightness is a real winner.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Great moment Jorgen! She looks intent.

The earlier bridge shots reminded me I had this one. Not in the same class, but perhaps inspired by Monsieur Eiffel.

Lloyd

I'm in edit mode for the time being, trying to get through zillions of unedited photos from the last two years. Here's another one from the Eiffel designed Long Bien Bridge in Hanoi, taken from the Long Bien railway station. It's almost two kilometers across the river, but on a rainy Hanoi morning, nobody can see that far.

Wonderful shot Jorgen. LOVE this processing.