The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

leif e

Thanks all! I´m really looking forward to using the 85 more - after the KatzEye screen, it´ll be easier to focus as well.

Rob! You have my sympathy! We had a beautiful autumn - after a lousy summer, but it passed so quickly! Gone, all the lovely leaves and colours. :deadhorse:

Lately this is more what we expect ...
leif e

Last edited:

Lloyd

Thanks all! I´m really looking forward to using the 85 more - after the KatzEye screen, it´ll be easier to focus as well.

Rob! You have my sympathy! We had a beautiful autumn - after a lousy summer, but it passed so quickly! Gone, all the lovely leaves and colours. :deadhorse:

Lately this is more what we expect ...
leif e
Too true, and too soon. That looks cold to me.

leif e

I agree with Lloyd; cuties! But beautiful?;) I love bulldogs, believe me! But beauty? Here´s Rulle!:D
leif e

Last edited:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Great portrait of Jan Erik Vold, Erik. Are you working for NRK? My father worked there for most of his adult life.

Nice sunbeams, Matt.

leif e

@ Lloyd; fantastic light and fall colours again!
@ Jorgen: Yes, I work for the NRK - as a critic (P2 radio)
@ Jorgen & Lloyd: you have lovely granddaughters!
le

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
This thread allows me to at least keep my hand in. Thanks for your patience with all these little apple shots, etc. I've been too busy to wander very far. Nevertheless, here's a small taste of the season.

Lloyd

This thread allows me to at least keep my hand in. Thanks for your patience with all these little apple shots, etc. I've been too busy to wander very far. Nevertheless, here's a small taste of the season.
Nice, Tim... shot and pun. ;)