Site Sponsors
Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,350 of 4957

Thread: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

  1. #4301
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    In this calmer part of the world we're definitely safer from angry protesting crowds than Jorgen and John (take great care guys).

    The only thing Reds seem to be blowing up around here are the darn histograms...



    with the ZF 50/2M on a sunny but windy day, handheld.

  2. #4302
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Corlan, Thats some serious Red! Gorgeous!

  3. #4303
    Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pratamnak
    Posts
    9,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2157

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Rayyan,
    Great shots of "Hurtigruten", fantastic composition and colours, and the women in the field to.

  4. #4304
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    Great stuff all of you, Simon, Rayyan, Matt, Alex, Aboudd (nice to see some of your terrific DC shots around here).


    Have a question for Matt though: how many Duvels did you have to suffer through to get the shades on the glass right?


    .
    Corlan: It took a couple of Duvels each time to be sure the lenses worked properly.

    Cheers, Matt
    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  5. #4305
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Discovery day at the fish market. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

    1. D3; 14-24mm f/2.8; +1/3 EV; ISO 400


    2. D3; 14-24mm f/2.8; 1/60s @ f/3.5; +1/3 EV; ISO 400


    3.. D3; 14-24mm f/2.8; 1/60s @ f/3.2; +1/3 EV; ISO 400


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  6. #4306
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    From the land of the rising sun...


    Regards.

  7. #4307
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    From the land of the rising sun...


    Regards.
    Rayyan: Very beautiful! Very elegant! The composition is striking with the four women lined up in front of the building. An image with complexity and spatial impact that rewards you every time you look at it. The colors and levels of transparency are intense. Definitely a wall hanger. How did you do it?

    Cheers, Matt
    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  8. #4308
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgen Udvang View Post
    Rayyan,
    Great shots of "Hurtigruten", fantastic composition and colours, and the women in the field to.
    Hi Jorgen,

    Glad you recognised it. What a wonderful time we had! one month.
    Sweden,Norway, Denmark,Finland.

    Super place, super place, super time. Thank you all.

    Please take care where you are...it is getting very hairy from what I see!

    Regards.

  9. #4309
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Discovery day at the fish market. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

    1. D3; 14-24mm f/2.8; +1/3 EV; ISO 400


    2. D3; 14-24mm f/2.8; 1/60s @ f/3.5; +1/3 EV; ISO 400


    3.. D3; 14-24mm f/2.8; 1/60s @ f/3.2; +1/3 EV; ISO 400


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Matt, this is real super stuff you got going in your market places and fisheries.

    Bring the places alive, the hustle and life. One tends to forget it is a picture
    and gets involved with the scene.

    That is essential photography at the finest.

    The wife if currently in NA. the eastern seaboard, Texas, Louisianna.
    I avoid it because of my in-laws. God it is no more a vacation!

    Now if I fly over to Alberta, to see my grandchildren, and the BC and drive
    down to the pacific coast...the in-laws wouldn't know, would they?

    There's a thought!

    Best.

    p.s but it sure is a long long flight. 14hrs non-stop from here to NY. i need a break in europe.
    hhmm. I have heard Iceland is nice?

  10. #4310
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Rayyan: Very beautiful! Very elegant! The composition is striking with the four women lined up in front of the building. An image with complexity and spatial impact that rewards you every time you look at it. The colors and levels of transparency are intense. Definitely a wall hanger. How did you do it?

    Cheers, Matt
    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Matt, Thank you for the kind words. Three photos at different places with
    ancient themes, collages in ps.

    not intricate work really. I mostly use blend modes, blend if, some channel
    to mask, and curves across R,G, B.

    And trial and error.

    Regards.

  11. #4311
    Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pratamnak
    Posts
    9,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2157

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Hi Jorgen,

    Please take care where you are...it is getting very hairy from what I see!

    Regards.
    It will get worse, and there's probably no way around it. The leaders of the reds will do anything to take over leadership in this country, and I mean anything. Unfortunately, their followers don't have a clue about who they are following.

  12. #4312
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    From the land of the rising sun...


    Regards.
    Vibrant color & Beautiful Image Rayyan!

  13. #4313
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Discovery day at the fish market. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt
    2. D3; 14-24mm f/2.8; 1/60s @ f/3.5; +1/3 EV; ISO 400


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Nice to get a Smile from a stranger once in a while! Nice set Matt!

  14. #4314
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Vibrant color & Beautiful Image Rayyan!
    Steve, thank you for your appreciation of the pic.

    Take care.

  15. #4315
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Across beautiful Bavaria by:


    and along the way:


    Thanks for looking.

  16. #4316
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Matt, this is real super stuff you got going in your market places and fisheries.
    Bring the places alive, the hustle and life. One tends to forget it is a picture
    and gets involved with the scene.
    That is essential photography at the finest.
    The wife if currently in NA. the eastern seaboard, Texas, Louisianna.
    I avoid it because of my in-laws. God it is no more a vacation!
    Now if I fly over to Alberta, to see my grandchildren, and the BC and drive
    down to the pacific coast...the in-laws wouldn't know, would they?
    There's a thought!
    Best.
    p.s but it sure is a long long flight. 14hrs non-stop from here to NY. i need a break in europe.
    hhmm. I have heard Iceland is nice?
    Rayyan: Thank you. Sometimes, you're able to capture that "life" without intruding. Calgary (I'm assuming?) isn't very far away. My niece lives there. If you ever come this way, certainly contact me. And, from what Stuart Richardson has posted, Iceland seems incredible.

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Matt, Thank you for the kind words. Three photos at different places with
    ancient themes, collages in ps.
    not intricate work really. I mostly use blend modes, blend if, some channel
    to mask, and curves across R,G, B.
    And trial and error.
    Regards.
    rayyan: Again, as i said earlier, it's beautiful.

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Nice to get a Smile from a stranger once in a while! Nice set Matt!
    Steve: Thanks. She was enjoying her daughter's experience so much, she even had a smile for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Across beautiful Bavaria by:
    and along the way:
    Thanks for looking.
    Rayyan: These are great. Rich, intense, color.

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  17. #4317
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    [B]

    Rayyan: These are great. Rich, intense, color.

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Thanks for looking, Matt.

    best regards.

    p.s I took an early retirement so have loads of time

  18. #4318
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Old cart wheel against wall...curves in ps, cropped.


    Regards.

  19. #4319
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Across beautiful Bavaria by:


    and along the way:

    Thanks for looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Old cart wheel against wall...curves in ps, cropped.


    Regards.
    Stupendous!

  20. #4320
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Calling Elvis...


  21. #4321
    Senior Member endre novak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    [QUOTE=rayyan;202022]Across beautiful Bavaria by:


    outstanding!
    Endre
    _____________________
    www.endrenovak.com

  22. #4322
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Stupendous!
    Thanks Steve.

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Calling Elvis...

    Brilliant. Beautiful spatial prespectives. You sir are pushing the limits.

    [QUOTE=endre novak;202149]
    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Across beautiful Bavaria by:


    outstanding!
    endre, thank you for the generous comment.

    Regards.

  23. #4323
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Old cart wheel against wall...curves in ps, cropped.
    Regards.
    rayyan: Beautiful! Simple! Elegant! Bravo!

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Calling Elvis...

    Steve: Now the guitar's up in the tree and you're even higher! Great OOF, perspective, PP, and extra credit points for going out on a limb to get the shot.

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  24. #4324
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Terrific images, everyone. I hope to have some time to comment more specifically (and perhaps contribute) soon.

  25. #4325
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post


    Brilliant. Beautiful spatial prespectives. You sir are pushing the limits.



    Regards.
    Thank You Kindly My Friend!
    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    rayyan: Beautiful! Simple! Elegant! Bravo!



    Steve: Now the guitar's up in the tree and you're even higher! Great OOF, perspective, PP, and extra credit points for going out on a limb to get the shot.

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Matt, i dont have the "Kahonies" to be High Up Anywhere! It's the new Nikon 24, 1.4 lens i recieved from B&H today! Thanks! Did you get the M7 today?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Terrific images, everyone. I hope to have some time to comment more specifically (and perhaps contribute) soon.
    Thanks Lloyd! Are you in Beantown yet?

  26. #4326
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Matt, i dont have the "Kahonies" to be High Up Anywhere! It's the new Nikon 24, 1.4 lens i recieved from B&H today! Thanks! Did you get the M7 today?
    Steve: Aren't you looking down into the tree? No, don't spoil the magic and tell me. That's looks like a great lens. Very cool.

    I did get the M7 today. Four rolls are off to be processed and scanned. I'm paying for overnight delivery to get them back sooner. No patience; can't wait.

    Cheers, Matt.
    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  27. #4327
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Interesting expression. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

    D3; 14-24mm f/2.8; 24mm; 1/80 @ f/4.5; +1/3 EV; ISO 400


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  28. #4328
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Steve: Aren't you looking down into the tree? No, don't spoil the magic and tell me. That's looks like a great lens. Very cool.

    I did get the M7 today. Four rolls are off to be processed and scanned. I'm paying for overnight delivery to get them back sooner. No patience; can't wait.

    Cheers, Matt.
    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Interesting expression. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

    D3; 14-24mm f/2.8; 24mm; 1/80 @ f/4.5; +1/3 EV; ISO 400


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Like this guy's expression! Nice image. Congrats on the new rig! For the record, i was standing on a tree stump 6 inches off the ground shooting down over the guitar.

  29. #4329
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post

    .....

    It's the new Nikon 24, 1.4 lens i recieved from B&H today! Thanks! Did you get the M7 today?
    Steve, forgot to take note of this. Congratulations. May you have happiness
    with it.

    Now tell me how it handles. how does it compare in handling with the
    nikon 28/1.4?

    so many desires, so little dirhams! but can see and enjoy your use of it.

    With best wishes.

  30. #4330
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Interesting expression. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

    D3; 14-24mm f/2.8; 24mm; 1/80 @ f/4.5; +1/3 EV; ISO 400


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Matt, interesting expression but a fishy pic.

    Love marketplaces.

    Best.

  31. #4331
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Steve, forgot to take note of this. Congratulations. May you have happiness
    with it.

    Now tell me how it handles. how does it compare in handling with the
    nikon 28/1.4?

    so many desires, so little dirhams! but can see and enjoy your use of it.

    With best wishes.
    Thank You My Friend! I have not had enough time with it yet, but the IQ seems to be excellent! Rayyan, i wish i could tell you how it compares to the 28, 1.4!
    Muchos Dirhams but i look at it this way...I saved 4500 by not getting the Leica M 24, 1.4.................Yet ! Thanks again for the kind words!

  32. #4332
    Senior Member Jason Muelver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Wow... some really great stuff posted here lately! Been swamped with editing and stuff, but I will try to post a few from Opening Day at Wrigley Field. Here's a quick one...



    Trying out a new service. Sorry about the watermark! I'm still learning the settings.
    Last edited by Jason Muelver; 14th April 2010 at 08:42.
    http://jasonedwardphoto.com http://jasonmuelver.tumblr.com
    Nikon FX, Leica M8, Mamiya 645, Canon F-1

  33. #4333
    Senior Member Jason Muelver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Wait a minute, Steve. You got the 24 1.4 already?

    I really hope they come out with the 35 mm version fast.
    http://jasonedwardphoto.com http://jasonmuelver.tumblr.com
    Nikon FX, Leica M8, Mamiya 645, Canon F-1

  34. #4334
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Matt: another winner from the market. The look on that guy's face is priceless. Congrats on the M7.

    Steve: You got the 24/1.4?!?! Dude!!!

    Jason: Another nice one. Well done.

  35. #4335
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Like this guy's expression! Nice image. Congrats on the new rig! For the record, i was standing on a tree stump 6 inches off the ground shooting down over the guitar.
    Steve: Now you spoiled the magic! That lens is apparently very hard to get. Post some more.

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Matt, interesting expression but a fishy pic.
    Love marketplaces. Best.
    rayyan: Thank you. Shot there again today; but, with the M7. It'll be interesting to see how my exposures worked out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Muelver View Post
    Wow... some really great stuff posted here lately! Been swamped with editing and stuff, but I will try to post a few from Opening Day at Wrigley Field. Here's a quick one...

    Trying out a new service. Sorry about the watermark! I'm still learning the settings.
    Jason: Nice pp and perspective.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Matt: another winner from the market. The look on that guy's face is priceless. Congrats on the M7.
    Lloyd: Thanks. I shot several more of that guy when i was photographing the little girl and her mother. The people are the reason I keep going back.

    Now Steve's done it again! Exposing us to more equipment porn.

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  36. #4336
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Another fish monger photo. And now for something completely different: geese. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

    1. D3; 14-24mm f/2.8; 1/80s @ f/4.5 +1/3 EV; ISO 400


    2. D3; 500mm f/4; 1/160s @ f/11 +1/3 EV; ISO 800

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  37. #4337
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Muelver View Post
    Wait a minute, Steve. You got the 24 1.4 already?

    I really hope they come out with the 35 mm version fast.
    Last one at B&H on Sunday by phone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Steve: You got the 24/1.4?!?! Dude!!!
    Here's the kicker...still paying off the Noct & said i wouldnt make another purchase till i did! I got it Bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Steve: Now you spoiled the magic! That lens is apparently very hard to get. Post some more.


    [
    Now Steve's done it again! Exposing us to more equipment porn.

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Matt, i got lucky i guess scoring one so soon. I look at it this way, I saved 4500 by not buying the Leica version.....Yet! Thanks.

  38. #4338
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Another fish monger photo.
    1. D3; 14-24mm f/2.8; 1/80s @ f/4.5 +1/3 EV; ISO 400



    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    This guy is a Bad Dude! I bet he Demands Freshness At All Times! Love it!

  39. #4339
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Another fish monger photo. And now for something completely different: geese. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

    1. D3; 14-24mm f/2.8; 1/80s @ f/4.5 +1/3 EV; ISO 400


    2. D3; 500mm f/4; 1/160s @ f/11 +1/3 EV; ISO 800

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Awesome... both of them.

  40. #4340
    Senior Member Jason Muelver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    I LOVE the geese shot! And great market shot. I wish we had markets like that hear in Chicago. There's supposed to be a new one that I might have to check out.

    Great stuff!
    http://jasonedwardphoto.com http://jasonmuelver.tumblr.com
    Nikon FX, Leica M8, Mamiya 645, Canon F-1

  41. #4341
    Senior Member Jason Muelver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Got another Opening Day shot...



    She claims to be a classically trained dancer... I'm wondering what classics she's refering to
    Last edited by Jason Muelver; 15th April 2010 at 10:43.
    http://jasonedwardphoto.com http://jasonmuelver.tumblr.com
    Nikon FX, Leica M8, Mamiya 645, Canon F-1

  42. #4342
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Matt....!

  43. #4343
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Matt, love the market shots.
    I particularly like the last one, makes you raving about living by the ocean... well Seattle sounds especially good fish wise.

    Btw, still doesn't rain too much over there, or is it?



    Rayyan - great train shot! Did the driver let you shoot from inside the cabin?


    Jason- classic opening day shots. Even, classics


    Steve, you should stop teasing us with all those sensational lenses. Having said that, good thing you don't need your Noct anymore. Just send it my way for a fair price (a song, you said ). Quite a creative perspective on the guitar here. Sounds like Forrest G. took it while explainin' his tree swinging technique to lovely Jenny, after snatching Elvis' six-string.

    (probably my favorite movie)



    Last edited by Corlan F.; 15th April 2010 at 11:57.

  44. #4344
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Another fish monger photo. And now for something completely different: geese. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

    1. D3; 14-24mm f/2.8; 1/80s @ f/4.5 +1/3 EV; ISO 400

    Matt, once again you demonstrate the feel of the market place.


    2. D3; 500mm f/4; 1/160s @ f/11 +1/3 EV; ISO 800

    that is one serious bird and one serious lens. I wonder though if it
    is wildlife?



    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    The D3 is in excellent hands.

  45. #4345
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Muelver View Post
    Got another Opening Day shot...



    She claims to be a classically trained dancer... I'm wondering what classics she's refering to
    Jason, more classics please. maestro

    Very well executed.

  46. #4346
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    Steve, you should stop teasing us with all those sensational lenses. Having said that, good thing you don't need your Noct anymore. Just send it my way for a fair price (a song, you said ). Quite a creative perspective on the guitar here. Sounds like Forrest G. took it while explainin' his tree swinging technique to lovely Jenny, after snatching Elvis' six-string.

    (probably my favorite movie)


    Lol Corlan! I need some time away from work to shoot more with it! I'll send you the 58mm 1.2 ais Noct in Excellent Condition, for your D3X?! Run Forrest...Run!

  47. #4347
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Story of my life...always looking the other side!




    Regards.

  48. #4348
    Senior Member Jason Muelver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Something like this? And a few others...









    http://jasonedwardphoto.com http://jasonmuelver.tumblr.com
    Nikon FX, Leica M8, Mamiya 645, Canon F-1

  49. #4349
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon


    Regards.

  50. #4350
    Senior Member Jason Muelver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Rayran... that is awesome. Can you give more background behind it?
    http://jasonedwardphoto.com http://jasonmuelver.tumblr.com
    Nikon FX, Leica M8, Mamiya 645, Canon F-1

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •