The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Leica 77

Great moment Jorgen! She looks intent.

The earlier bridge shots reminded me I had this one. Not in the same class, but perhaps inspired by Monsieur Eiffel.
Hello TRSmith,
The composition of the image gives a great sense of perspective for the bridge. It seems Monsieur Eiffel really got around -- France, Portugal, French Indochina, and your part of the world (!?#) ... Cheers! Leica 77 :)

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Two from today. A sweet French Fry Cook (I'm a sucker for redheads) and a simple boat in the fog.

Best,
Tim

p.s. The WB was a bear in that french fry stand.

D

ddk

Hi Albert,

Haven't seen much of your stuff lately, always great to see shots of your lovely daughters. Been watching them grow through your images over the past few years and sometimes it feels like being part of the family...

Last edited:

Lloyd

Two from today. A sweet French Fry Cook (I'm a sucker for redheads) and a simple boat in the fog.

Best,
Tim

Nice, Tim. Always been a sucker for redheads too (my wife was a redhead when we met)... And french frys!

APY_JR

Hi Albert,

Haven't seen much of your stuff lately, always great to see shots of your lovely daughters. Been watching them grow through your images over the past few years and sometime it feels like being part of the family...
I know David... been taking a bit of a sabatical. Sometimes it's all I need to get back in to it:)

Thanks for your kind words and I'll always remember your warm comments!
Come over for dinner sometime!:)

Albert

D

ddk

I know David... been taking a bit of a sabatical. Sometimes it's all I need to get back in to it:)

Thanks for your kind words and I'll always remember your warm comments!
Come over for dinner sometime!:)

Albert
I'll take you up on that Al, the next time I travel to your neck of the woods.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member

Best,
Tim

You mean French Fry like in Pommes Frites? If that is what the cooks look like, I need to eat more of the stuff, correct white balance or not :lecture:

Nice photo too :thumbup:

Lovely shots of lovely daughters, Albert :)

Leica 77

Thanks Lloyd!

Glad you enjoyed them:)

Albert
Hello APY_JR (Albert),
I agree with Lloyd that your images recorded by the Nikon D2Xs have great colors. By visiting a site on the web (http://nikonasia-en.custhelp.com/cg...nNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=&p_topview=1), I recently downloaded the Nikon D2X Color Modes I, II, and III to my Nikon D300 as optional picture controls. Nowadays, I use "Nikon D2X Color Mode I" more often than the built-in Nikon D300 picture controls. In a way, it's like having two great Nikon DSLR cameras in one. All the best, Leica 77 :)

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Thanks to Lloyd, L77, Jorgen, and DDK for your comments. It's always very encouraging to hear. However, for the record, if you should ever see something odd or ugly, feel free to write that too.

Oh and yes Jorgen, French Fries are the same as Pomme Frites. A gift from the gods!