The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Leica 77

This series is beautiful. A place I'd love to see, but I'm fairly certain I'll never have that opportunity. Thanks for allowing me this vicarious opportunity.
Hello Lloyd,
Many thanks for your kind comments. Before I went to the remote islands of Fiji, I used to think, for sure, I would never get there. An invitation came unexpectedly one day, and there I was... Your words of encouragement are always very much appreciated. Leica 77 :)

Lloyd

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. Nikon D300 + AF Nikkor 18-200mm VR Lens. Three Portraits. Tonga, South Pacific. Thank you for looking. Leica 77 :)

These are really nice portraits all, L77, but this last one really speaks to me. Great work.:salute:

Leica 77

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. These images are for fast car enthusiasts! Nikon D300 + AF Nikkor 18-200mm VR Lens. Thanks for looking. Leica 77 :)

:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Great photos everybody. L77, that last portrait has a dramatic ambience. Great shot.

D80 with 70-300 ED @ 130mm and f/8.0

David K

Workshop Member
Thanks guys. It's pretty easy to take good shots when the models are attractive and professional. They're both quite experienced and know how to pose to get a good image. There are so many good images on this board that it's hard to comment on all of them, but I do enjoy seeing them.

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Thanks guys. It's pretty easy to take good shots when the models are attractive and professional. They're both quite experienced and know how to pose to get a good image. There are so many good images on this board that it's hard to comment on all of them, but I do enjoy seeing them.
David

Nice images as always . I see you are staying busy this summer in Jupiter. You picked up that 300 at the right time and seem to be making good use of it.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
The Royal Family is an important institution in the Thai society, and at most work places, there are photos of the king and other members of the family. In this case, it's the king, his sister, who passed away last year, and his grandfather, King Chulalongkorn.

D80 with Tamron 17-50mm @ 20mm and f/2.8

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Red baron with wet feet is fantastic. Honest truth requires me to state though a slight preference for David's surfers for f, er, fun. (sorry couldn't resist) :D

By the way David, Jupiter Beach has changed a lot since the time i used to swim there after practice at the nearby poolroom... twas then a regular spot for say, older models. Is the pool hall still there ?

David K

Workshop Member
By the way David, Jupiter Beach has changed a lot since the time i used to swim there after practice at the nearby poolroom... twas then a regular spot for say, older models. Is the pool hall still there ?
Sadly, there are no pool halls left in Jupiter.

Roger, good to hear from you... you're not missing much this summer. Blazingly hot these days..need to shoot early morning or risk dehydration :) Wish I had use for the 300 more often, it's a great optic.

David (ddk)... I've seen some of your recent posts and it doesn't look to me like you need to come south to play :)

Leica 77, thanks for the kind words. I've been silently enjoying your posts as well.

LLoyd, I've modified the old saying: "Those that can... do, those that can't... teach" to "... those that can't... take photos of those that can" :)

Leica 77

Sadly, there are no pool halls left in Jupiter.

Roger, good to hear from you... you're not missing much this summer. Blazingly hot these days..need to shoot early morning or risk dehydration :) Wish I had use for the 300 more often, it's a great optic.

David (ddk)... I've seen some of your recent posts and it doesn't look to me like you need to come south to play :)

Leica 77, thanks for the kind words. I've been silently enjoying your posts as well.

LLoyd, I've modified the old saying: "Those that can... do, those that can't... teach" to "... those that can't... take photos of those that can" :)
Hello David K,
Many thanks for your kind comments. Your images are fantastic! All the best, Leica 77 :)