The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

AlexLF

I'll see your Ferrari and raise you a Bugatti Veyron...

Conspicuous consumption is fun to photograph.
:thumbs:

BTW, talking ecological here I may agree on the conspicuous consumption but who knows what it will take of auto industry to produce lots of batteries for electric cars and then recycle all. ...Well, that's off-topic...

Leica 77

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. Beautiful Ferrari and Bugatti, AlexLF and etrigan63! Here is another "down to earth" popular consumption vehicle. Thank you for looking. Leica 77 :)

Qamaro

Beautiful shots! Since we are on one of my favorite subjects to shoot (i.e. cars). I figured I'd add a couple of my own to share.

- Marq

T

tetsrfun

Unfortunately most of the "conspicuous consumption" cars end up being "garage queens". The owners won't even drive them in the rain. On the other hand...

Last edited:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
More from Ayuttaya, the old capital of Thailand that was destroyed by the Burmese in 1767.

S5 with Tamron 17-50mm @ 17mm and f/8

Leica 77

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. UNESCO's World Heritage Site. Prambanan Hindu Temple. Yogyakarta, Central Java. Thank you for looking. Leica 77 :)

Lloyd

Unfortunately most of the "conspicuous consumption" cars end up being "garage queens". The owners won't even drive them in the rain. On the other hand...
Well seen. Too funny.

Leica 77

Great shot, and a reminder that I have to visit Indonesia, sooner rather than later :lecture:
Hello Jorgen,
Many thanks for your positive comments. You will enjoy visiting Borobudur and Prambanan, among other beautiful places in Java. One of my other favorite places is Batavia (the old city of Jakarta -- the capital of the Dutch East Indies) where you think you are in "Amsterdam" because of the fine architectural legacies that the Dutch left behind. Cheers! Leica 77 :)