The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Beautiful treatment Tim, works really well! This is the kind of image which is very sellable in large quantities...
Thanks! Although, I admit that I'm a bit surprised. This is in the same vein as doodling on a napkin only the pen in this case is photoshop. In any case, I'm delighted to have some encouragement for experimenting with something different.

D

ddk

Thanks! Although, I admit that I'm a bit surprised. This is in the same vein as doodling on a napkin only the pen in this case is photoshop. In any case, I'm delighted to have some encouragement for experimenting with something different.
You shouldn't look down on doodles Tim, many a brilliant art was born on a Napkin.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Thanks Lloyd!

And by the way... where are all the other Nikon shooters on this thread? I gotta believe there are others on the forum with Nikons. Wish more folks would jump in.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
They are out in the summer sun, taking breathtaking photos.

Here's more train for you while you wait for all the summer photos :)

S5 with Tamron 17-50 @ 42mm and f/8

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd!

And by the way... where are all the other Nikon shooters on this thread? I gotta believe there are others on the forum with Nikons. Wish more folks would jump in.
Yeah, I agree. Same on the M8 forum. Maybe just the time of year.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Nice shot Jorgen. Clearly the guy is not afraid to get his hands dirty. Massive train!

I guess it does make sense that everyone is out and about during the Summer. We'll just have to hold down the fort until they return!

Lloyd

Littlest fan. Came across this pair near the finish of Stage Two of the Tour of Utah. "Grandpa Steve", and his 14-month-old granddaughter, who clapped and cheered, and generally acted like she knew exactly what was going on here. Simply irresistible.

D300; 70-200/2.8 VR @ f4: