The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

viablex1

wow those are cool, you are quite the globe trotter and you are getting everything out of that 18-200!!!

Lloyd

Re: Fun

The knight laughs, the horse looks choked. LOL
(Nikon D100 with AF NIKKOR 85 mm 1:1,8 D)
Regards
Lutz
Great moment. And the color here is wonderful. I've always loved the color rendering of the D100. One of the best, in my estimation.

Lloyd

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. Basilica del Santo Nino. Cebu, Philippines. Thanks for looking. Leica 77 :)

Magellan's Cross, Cebu, Philippines.
Great shots (yet again). I agree with viablex1, you do get the most out of that lens (and you are quite the globetrotter!!... thanks for sharing these with those of us who will never see these places.)

Z

zetablues

3 Angels For Charly

Shop-window at Xmas time. ;)
(Nikon CP S51, color slightly desaturated)
Thx for looking!
Cheers
Lutz

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Jorgen, all the train series is gorgeous.
This one and the impressive machine being my personal favorites.

And the self-portraits are perfect. What is the brand of the recliner ? Sounds quite comfortable :)
The recliner is from IMG, but they are sold under other brand names as well. I think they have a website.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Here's one from the backyard volleyball series, the grandstand (or would that be the grand sit?).

D80 with 85mm f/1.8 @ f/2.2

Leica 77

Great shots (yet again). I agree with viablex1, you do get the most out of that lens (and you are quite the globetrotter!!... thanks for sharing these with those of us who will never see these places.)
Hello Lloyd,
Many thanks for your kind comments. Your positive feedback is always very much appreciated. Best wishes, Leica 77 :)

Z

zetablues

Hi, Leica 77!
Thanks for the comment. :)
Yes, desaturated colors better matching the mood of this pic IMO.

I like your basilica pic: the contrast and sharpness, the scenery, the bright building vs the dark sky ... :thumbup:

Cheers
Lutz

Z

zetablues

Re: Fun

Thanks, Lloyd, for your kind comment! :)

My beloved D100 + glass were sold (2005) to fund an Epson R-D1 with Zeiss-glass. ;)

Best
Lutz