The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Outstanding work Carlos.
I have to disagree a tad with previous comments though since i really liked the previous series, too.

What lens do you use to shoot the latter performance ?

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Very nice, Cindy.
Is the gallery featuring some of your own work ?

Jorgen- all your bike shots are appealing. For speed, or still.

etrigan63

The entire performance was shot with a
D700 + 70-200 f/2.8 VR.
Camera set to manual 1/250s f/3.5
Auto ISO from 200-6400
Shot RAW, processed in LR 2.4 + Noise Ninja for all shots ISO 3200+

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
The dance shots are better than ever Carlos. Much cleaner. The framing and timing seem spot on. Nice work!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Two from the weekend in Door County, Wisconsin. The lighthouse dates from 1868. The gallery is a non-profit featuring local artists. The entire gallery building is adorned in "graffiti".

Fuji S5 and 17-55 f/2.8
That is some of the neatest graffiti I've ever seen. They are definitely NOT coloring out beyond the lines!

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I went out to shoot some butterflies today. To my dismay, the butterflies are all gone. I hope the cold snap did not lead to their demise.
Fuji S5 and Mamiya 150 f/3.5 w/tubes (1 and or 1+2)

Lloyd

I went out to shoot some butterflies today. To my dismay, the butterflies are all gone. I hope the cold snap did not lead to their demise.
Fuji S5 and Mamiya 150 f/3.5 w/tubes (1 and or 1+2)

Well, despite the lack of butterflies, you found some magic in nature. Nice... these two particularly.