The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Got Bugs?

Maine has a lot of wonderful things that make living here a joy. But it also has a lot of bugs. My wife insisted we buy a propane-powered bug catcher to make summer evenings more enjoyable. I noticed it has been working overtime lately with this as an example of the result. Grody to the max!

Lloyd

Re: Got Bugs?

Maine has a lot of wonderful things that make living here a joy. But it also has a lot of bugs. My wife insisted we buy a propane-powered bug catcher to make summer evenings more enjoyable. I noticed it has been working overtime lately with this as an example of the result. Grody to the max!
Well, that's a return on investment, for sure. :thumbup:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Re: Got Bugs?

Cool. Looks like a Christmas decoration :)

Lloyd

Gosh! You folks make me blush. Viablex, Tim, Lloyd, Cindy, Leica 77, and Jorgen - lots of thanks to all of you for your encouraging comments. You are far too kind.

And Lloyd, unfortunately the Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 is only an APS-C image circle lens.
Dare we hope for a new Nikon 14mm FX prime in a not too distant future ... :angel:
Yes... I dare hope. :D Thanks for the info and the picture. That is quite a chunk of glass.

Leica 77

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. Very nice images, viablex1! Here is an image with a theme of marine fauna. Nikon D300 + AF Nikkor 18-200mm VR. Thank you for looking. Leica 77 :)

APY_JR

Albert, I really like this one. I think the family will treasure it since it is in her Grandmother's car.
Thank you Cindy!

It really is a wonderful old car:)
I think you're right... they should treasure those sentimental car shots... so far they like what they've seen.

Albert

Leica 77

A couple of simple, stiller stuff.

A quiet invitation to red, er, rest :

Hello Corlan F.,
Many thanks for your kind feedback. Your images are wonderfully composed. The red chair is quite inviting! The stone blocks (limestone, perhaps) in the background give a certain sense of security. Best regards, Leica 77 :)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thank you all for your kind comments.

Matt, the torn poster is beautifully composed.

That marine fauna looks like a strawberry in a bun, L77. Very tempting :p

"Red Rest and Recycling"? The colours and simplicity of those two photos are very pleasant, Corlan.