The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Alex, Your photo is so beautiful with the reflections and warm colors.

Jorgen, Love all the detail in your shot. Were you up in a tall building to get that POV... or flying over?

Last edited:

Arne Hvaring

Some impressive stuff posted here lately.
Alex, you've almost convinced me that the D3x is the way to go; wonderful colours and great DR, but I'll wait until a smaller body appears, no more monster cameras for me I'm afraid...

Jorgen, great "oldie"!

While on the subject of oldies, here are two from me, both with the D2x.

Last edited:

Lloyd

Some impressive stuff posted here lately.
Alex, you've almost convinced me that the D3x is the way to go; wonderful colours and great DR, but I'll wait until a smaller body appears, no more monster cameras for me I'm afraid...

Jorgen, great "oldie"!

While on the subject of oldies, here are two from me, both with the D2x.
Very nice. Nothing wrong with that D2x either. Well done.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
A little lace from a walk around the pond this morning. Aside from lusting for new bits of German camera stuff, working, and mowing, I haven't done much shooting. I'm beginning to think it's like jogging for exercise, once you get in the habit, you start to feel bad when you don't do it.

Lloyd

A little lace from a walk around the pond this morning. Aside from lusting for new bits of German camera stuff, working, and mowing, I haven't done much shooting. I'm beginning to think it's like jogging for exercise, once you get in the habit, you start to feel bad when you don't do it.
Wow. :bugeyes: Gorgeous shot, Tim.