The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Super cool shots Matt. Love the second one* :thumbs:
Body/lens combo ?

(maybe some blood splatter on the wall for the first shot) you should always carry a pint of fresh blood around, just in case :rolleyes:

Lloyd

Good stuff. That first one looks like a hotel room I stayed in in Florida years ago. Scary place, but it was cheap. :)

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member

This one's casual holographic attempt...works well on my monitor in large size, moving head a bit closer to the screen -please click twice for appropriate size:

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Thanks guys :) (echo here? :D), that's indded the idea for the first one posted. Composition and ligting seemed appropriate, btw it looks nice (they say) once printed on quality matte paper.

edit: thanks Lloyd, glad if it works on some other monitors... that's always difficult to predict. Still have to see this one printed, it'll wait for the next batch.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Could be titled: "Hopeless Room Service" :rolleyes:

Beautiful shot btw, perfect exposition and subtle undertones (as usual).

viablex1

thanks mang it was a fun place to shoot but what a bum lair, I am off this week to do a massive steel plant in detroit and a hospital, gotta shoot my wife in the morgue I have cameras cameras cameras going with me on this tour, I love the fotoman 69 I got...

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Sorry to say but shooting your wife in the morgue with a 69 foto man sounds quite a devious endeavour... :eek:

More seriously, this camera's an extraordinary piece of design... and the whole tour sounds promising :thumbup: