The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Lloyd

An interesting shot. And an interesting commentary on how distracted we've become with handheld devices. To the point of finding them more worthy of attention than a desert as amazing as that one looks to be! :)
Good point, Tim. And +1 on the "interesting shot"

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I went to Upper Antelope Canyon today. It is impossible to capture this amazing place, but I had a blast. Fuji S5 and 17-55 f/2.8 at f/8.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Daughter and granddaughter.

D80 with 50mm f/1.8
Beside the -superb- portrait quality... the slight back fcusing reminds me of the words of a modern, scand photophilographer :lecture:... what was it... oh yeah, "you don't need a Leica..." :p

well this was scanned with a nikon!!

Love it, Matt.
Some photographers wear gloves, i guess in your case masks would be more appropriate...

Cindy- splendid colors and light! :thumbup:

DonWeston

Subscriber Member
Lloyd - thanks it was fun, belong to a local club and have to shoot for certain subjects or types of shots. Had not done one of these since my film days...lots easier with a dslr and VR....have a gallery on line elsewhere but didn't remember if it was allowed to post to it or not, so just posted these few...best, Don

leif e

Autumn is great, according to Rulle. Golf course bunkers can - for example - be put to good use.
le

Last edited:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Matt, Thank you. I really like the hotel room. You and your photography are amazing.

Lloyd and Corian, Thank you.

Leif, Thank you. Rulle is leaving that bunker like I do sometimes...by the time I get out. He looks like he is having more fun. The back-lighting on Rulle is wonderful.

m_driscoll

Cindy, Beautiful photos. I've always wanted to go to that area of the country. Thanks for sharing.

Viablex1, nice B & W. It has a Walker Evans quality to it. Thanks for sharing.

Some photos from a trip last year that I just got around to PP'g. Khutzeymateen Inlet, Northern British Columbia. Thanks for looking. Cheers

1. D3; 14-24mm f/2.8; 24mm; 1/400s @ f/22; -2 EV; ISO 800

2. D3; 14-24mm f/2.8; 24mm; 1/100s @ f/8; ISO 800

3. D3; 14-24mm f/2.8; 24mm; 1/1000s @ f/13; -1-1/3 EV; ISO 800

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Beside the -superb- portrait quality... the slight back fcusing reminds me of the words of a modern, scand photophilographer :lecture:... what was it... oh yeah, "you don't need a Leica..." :p
Just practicing to get that Leica Look :D
Editing photos on an 8" netbook makes it so much easier. Everything seems to be in focus :ROTFL:

Thank you for your kind words, all of you. Many great photos too, the week I've been more or less away. Here's another one, in focus this time.

D80 with 50mm f/1.8 @ f/2.0

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thank you Claus and Steen. Unfortunately, it was rain and lousy weather most of my time in Norway. Fortunately, most of the time is not all the time. Here's a glimpse of sun.

D80 with Tamron 17-50mm @ 22mm and f/9.0