The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

leif e

Jorgen! You still have a grip on your old world! Love´em both!:D

Lloyd that portrait is beautiful!

This is nothing much, but I just had to share the fact that November came up with it´s second nice day so far! This is at 1 pm - and still a month to go before the days get longer again.:shocked:
D200, Nikkor 3,5/20mm UD
leif e

Last edited:

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
This is nothing much, but I just had to share the fact that November came up with it´s second nice day so far! This is at 1 pm - and still a month to go before the days get longer again.:shocked:
D200, Nikkor 3,5/20mm UD
leif e
No wonder you guys are avid ISO consumers :p

Nice catch btw :)

Lloyd

D200, Nikkor 3,5/20mm UD
leif e
Thanks Leif.

Does look like a nice day, but those are some long shadows. And I thought it was tough when it's dark around here by 5pm!

otumay

Wow, Lloyd, wow! I have a son about the same age, and he'd never forgive me if I shared a nude photo of him;) But it's wonderful. Isn't life grand? Thank you for moistening my eyes.

Lloyd

Wow, Lloyd, wow! I have a son about the same age, and he'd never forgive me if I shared a nude photo of him;) But it's wonderful. Isn't life grand? Thank you for moistening my eyes.
Thanks Osman, and yes indeed it is.

(My son may never forgive me... I posted that shot on his Facebook page for all his friends to see!) :D

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member

D200, Nikkor 3,5/20mm UD
leif e
Thanks Leif. Beautiful photo, love that shadow.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Love the subway Jorgen, why don't we have anything like that here?????
Very simple explanation:
It's one of the few advantages of being taxed to death. After the government have spent most of our money feeding the bureaucracy beast, they use a little money on infrastructure, preferably something that looks nice, so that people will have fond memories of their politicians :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Actually it worked very well, and much better than the quasi-capitalistic concept of government that has become common in recent years, a concept that includes privatising more or less everything, while still keeping the outrageous taxes. If you're a politician, you can have your cake and eat it too, at least twice :lecture:

D

ddk

Very simple explanation:
It's one of the few advantages of being taxed to death. After the government have spent most of our money feeding the bureaucracy beast, they use a little money on infrastructure, preferably something that looks nice, so that people will have fond memories of their politicians :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Actually it worked very well, and much better than the quasi-capitalistic concept of government that has become common in recent years, a concept that includes privatising more or less everything, while still keeping the outrageous taxes. If you're a politician, you can have your cake and eat it too, at least twice :lecture:
I can see that you love your government as much as I love mine! Our SOB leader should have received an Oscar and not a Pulitzer, though that's just as big a farse as he is... :mad: