The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

shtarka1

Hey, the pleasure is mine. BTW, I checked out your SmugMug site... great stuff!! Lots to love there.

I really like that new gallery you posted this morning. Nicely done. Your processing is very appealing.
Appreciate you taking the time Lloyd! You're work is also Excellent & you have a Beautiful Family! I like to say "Im always a student of the game!"
Hope to be posting in the M9 section soon.....if my rig ever arrives! Thanks again L! :)

Lloyd

Little Aria is three months old, but is just now the size and weight of a typical newborn. She was a preemie, and has had a number of health issues to deal with in her short life. Her mother works with my wife, and asked me to take some pictures. We were shooting just the baby, when she started fussing. Mom picked her up to comfort her, and we got this shot. My favorite of the day.

D3; 50/1.4D @ 5.6, 1/100 ISO 800, natural light through a North-facing window.

Last edited: