The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

shtarka1

Lots of super stuff on this page, again.

Mark, your guy with the flowers is priceless, you definitely captured a moment.
Btw, in the muscle section, now we know why carrying around all those big lenses is no problem.

:)lecture: though incidentally you'll surely admit that your dog shot on prev page clearly shows a number of lens-related issues... but you're lucky, as stated prior i happen to entertain a lens-retiring service at moderate costs. Happy to help) :angel:
:deadhorse:

Lol! Thanks Corlan!

You make some impressive images Mark. Very happy to see your work here :)
Thank You Kindly Jorgen! Many Talented,Nice People Here!!

m_driscoll

matt,

some amazing shots there. sure glad i am poor and only can afford my version 1 of the 70-200. that new one you have is tempting!!
Fultonpics: Thanks. My only excuse is that I'd already sold the old one.

shtarka1: Thanks. You haven't abandoned this thread and moved to the M9 images thread? Saw that you got one. Congrats. Nice B & W shots of your bud.

Lloyd: I've only flown over Kansas,but, I'm pretty sure that isn't there. Powerful contrast and color.

Cheers,

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Still processing photos from last year's trip to Northern British Columbia (Khutzeymatteen). A couple of rowdy teenagers. Thanks for looking. Cheers.

1. D3; 300 mm f/2.8; TC-E14II; 1/400s @ f/5; ISO 800

2. D3; 300 mm f/2.8; TC-E14II; 1/400s @ f/5; ISO 800

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

" You haven't abandoned this thread and moved to the M9 images thread? Saw that you got one. Congrats. Nice B & W shots of your bud."

Matt....The Bear's Set is Outrageous! Outstanding! Great Job As Usual!!
Thanks for the comments on Big Ron. Just finished charging 2 batteries for the M9. Tomorrow will be my first test shoot. Boy am i intimidated by it! I dont know why? Looks great with the 50 Lux on it! Already looking at the 90 cron!
Anyway...back to Nikon...:)..Thanks Again Matt...

Albert, Beautiful Image of the kid's!!

An Old Friend, Chet. D700, R 80 Lux

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Matt, that first bear photo is super cool :thumbup:

Here's one from today. International Street Show in Bangkok. Never heard about it before. Now I just regret that I only came for a few hours on the last day :(

S5 with 80-200 AF-S @ 185mm and f/3.2

Lloyd

Matt, those bears... wow. Great shots.
Mark, stunning portrait. Looking forward to your M9 shots too.
Jorgen, you are indeed the master.

Lloyd

Fiddling around with my studio strobes last night, working on some concepts for my wife's cycling/triathlon team's website. This isn't one of the concept shots, I was just getting the strobes dialed in. Here my ever-patient, live-in model is standing in front of an OctoDome, and is lit by a Mola beauty dish.

D3; 85/1.4 @ f11, 1/250, ISO 200:

APY_JR

Another beauty, Albert. You've certainly got this dialed.

Thanks Lloyd!

I've got another week to shoot with this setup and still hope to create a few more "special moments" with it:)

Like your light setup of/with your lovely wife.... that should certainly give you some nice results.

Albert