The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Lloyd

Wow! I like Nikons! You guys make them work real good! I'm starting to get jealous.

I've nothing too earth shattering to contribute. Lots of full days outside and often too messy for a camera. I noticed a big smear of pine pitch on the LCD screen the other day. So just saying hello and bottoms up!

Tim
Nice to see one of us here does honest labor. ;)

Nice b/w whites, Tim. Looking forward to more when you have the time.

otumay

Kuau, these are superb photos. All of them are very good, my favorite being the beach scene with two guys in the first batch. Do post more, please.
Best,
Osman

One of the things I was trying to do was incorporate sun shots into some of the frames... probably since I am in Chicago and haven't seen the sun in donkey's years.

I could use some tips and tricks from you experts! Thanks!

D700 CZ 21 2.8 f/8 1/320 iso 800

Leica 77

Hi Lloyd and All,
I have been enjoying many of your lovely digital images in the Nikon thread. My apologies for being absent for several weeks or more. Perhaps, the micro 4/3rd cameras have attracted too much of my curiosity. Here is an image recorded with my usual set-up: Nikon D300 + AF 18-200mm VR. Best regards to you and everyone! :)

Lloyd

Hi Lloyd and All,
I have been enjoying many of your lovely digital images in the Nikon thread. My apologies for being absent for several weeks or more. Perhaps, the micro 4/3rd cameras have attracted too much of my curiosity. Here is an image recorded with my usual set-up: Nikon D300 + AF 18-200mm VR. Best regards to you and everyone! :)

Leica 77! Great to see you here again. Beautiful image... what a smile. Thanks for sharing.