The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

shtarka1

Osman, beautiful tone,contrast,juxtaposition & just the right amount of DOF!
Like this one very much! Good Night Friend.

otumay

Thank you, Steve. I read your message first thing in a bright, wonderful morning. What a way to start a week!
Best,
Osman

Leica 77

Hi Lloyd,
Many thanks once again for your kind comments. It is very nice to visit your Nikon thread. Here is one more image, using the same set-up: Nikon D300 + AF 18-200mm VR. Best regards! :)

Lloyd

Hi Lloyd,
Many thanks once again for your kind comments. It is very nice to visit your Nikon thread. Here is one more image, using the same set-up: Nikon D300 + AF 18-200mm VR. Best regards! :)
A beauty of a beauty. Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

Lloyd

Jason, it looks like "Foghorn Leghorn" had a can of beer & a bottle of tabasco sauce up in that tree! :D
That is a good one. +1 (and I'd completely forgotten about "Foghorn Leghorn"! Makes me laugh just thinking about it. :thumbup:)