The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

shtarka1

Our stables have been renovated.

click for larger size (3.8 Mb)

Nikon D300 • Zeiss ZF 1.4/50mm Planar • 3 sec at f/11 ISO 200 • Capture NX

click for larger size (3.9 Mb)

Nikon D300 • Zeiss ZF 1.4/50mm Planar • 0.7692 sec at f/11 ISO 200 • Capture NX
Excellent!

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Thanks Jason, Matt, Steen. :)
edit: and... Steve, then -posting at the same time.

This small series a special for our friend Steve, who's keen on certain models when shooting streets. No photographic merits of any kind here, just fun from bad crops out of the box :D

Was again out shooting a building when one of your tall blonde lady first entrered the frame...

Then again accidentaly a few minutes later...

(note for pixel peepers: strong frozen wind, we all had red marks on our faces)

But wait... i don't know why i'm telling you all this Steve, after all looks like you were there in the first place... :bugeyes:

:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :D

shtarka1

Corlan, someone has to keep an Eye on you when your stalking, i mean shooting beautiful women! I even wore my stealth London Fog trench coat & stayed in the shadows!:D:cool:;):salute::D:grin::toocool:

m_driscoll

" ... and wondering why there was only one horse! ... "

We are such a tiny little Kingdom, so one horse is more than enough :angel:

The building style on the other hand is a sincere attempt to be showing off :lecture:
Steen: I flew from Vienna to Copenhagen once. The Royal Danish style is very understated; and, appropriate for your wonderful country. Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Fulton... Awesome shots! I'd say Mavericks, but the water looks too warm?

Jorgen, love the framing and composition on this one.

Corlan... way to stay on task :D

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Corlan, someone has to keep an Eye on you when your stalking, i mean shooting beautiful women! I even wore my stealth London Fog trench coat & stayed in the shadows!:D:cool:;):salute::D:grin:
The trench coat is definitely a nice touch :D

Stalking, mee? :angel:

Incidentally, i was chasing... another kinda girl :)

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
And a couple of buildings... this one a couple of shots later:

Froze my (e)ars to death, but at least got some shots out of the day. Badly need the spring, though :(

Lloyd

Corlan, someone has to keep an Eye on you when your stalking, i mean shooting beautiful women! I even wore my stealth London Fog trench coat & stayed in the shadows!:D:cool:;):salute::D:grin::toocool:
Did you use a FLASH?!? :ROTFL::ROTFL: