The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

m_driscoll

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Long awaited Spring sun is somehow scarce but nice.
Here's a study of our faithful apricot tree early blossom, with a japanese touch.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Thanks Lloyd.

I apologize for the kinda large size, but the idea behind posting this series was also to illustrate color transients and dynamic range out of this kit. Original images are huge, but under a certain amount of size reduction the quality loss is a bit too high :)

(and... you did it again :mad: :deadhorse:)
:D

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd.

I apologize for the kinda large size, but the idea behind posting this series was also to illustrate color transients and dynamic range out of this kit. Original images are huge, but under a certain amount of size reduction the quality loss is a bit too high :)

(and... you did it again :mad: :deadhorse:)
:D
I think the size looks great...

And, just goes to show you that I can't be trusted anywhere near a computer keyboard. :D

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Very beautiful, Corlan, all of them.

Here's one more from the restaurant. Food shots are posted on the 4/3 forum, since those that I've made so far are shot with the GH1 and OM Zuiko 50mm f/2.0 Macro.

S5 with Tamron 17-50 @ 31mm and f/8

Lloyd

Very beautiful, Corlan, all of them.

Here's one more from the restaurant. Food shots are posted on the 4/3 forum, since those that I've made so far are shot with the GH1 and OM Zuiko 50mm f/2.0 Macro.
Really nice, Jorgen. Impressive blue.

Pretty kewl how they let you put your copyright on their floor. :D