The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

rayyan

Traveling a little west and north...

and a bit more energetic..( reminds me of Steve up at 0300 hrs ! )

Oslo.

otumay

Rayyan, Steve, Lloyd; thank you gentlemen!
Rayyan: An intimate shot of Çengelköy quay, one of my favorite places!
Best,
Osman

m_driscoll

Thank you Sir !
Another one from Croatia.
click for larger size

Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Planar 1.4/50 ZF • 1/500 sec. at f/8 ISO 200 • Capture NX
Steen: Another beautiful landscape. Those terrace fields don't look very well used these days.

Some b/w camera jpegs from Bergama (Pergamon). D700 + 50/1.4
Best,Osman

Osman: Great B & W's. The composition in the first is very cool with the view through the window, one of those "ahha" moments. The black cat photo's wonderful with those eyes coming out of the blackness. Too bad you caught it going through the garbage.

Istanbul.
rayayn: Colorful photo. The contrasty, sharp, image brings out the detail in the peeling wall, paving, glass, etc. Good composition and PP direction.

Traveling a little west and north...
and a bit more energetic..( reminds me of Steve up at 0300 hrs ! )
rayyan: Superb focus and composition!

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Lloyd

Another niece. This from a senior portrait session we did this afternoon. I still can't believe this little tomboy, who used to run all over the place with a dirty face and skinned knees, and who regularly beat up her brothers, is about to graduate high school!! When did that happen?!? Neither tomboy, nor little any more. Somewhere along the way, she morphed into a beautiful young woman. (Still loves to run... competing in both track and cross-country in HS.)

D3, 70-200 VRII, ISO 200, fill with SB-900 set to -1.7 EV, and California Sunbounce "Sun Mover" reflector. Otherwise, straight out of the camera:

Last edited:

m_driscoll

Another niece. This from a senior portrait session we did this afternoon. I still can't believe this little tomboy, who used to run all over the place with a dirty face and skinned knees, and who regularly beat up her brothers, is about to graduate high school!! When did that happen?!? Neither tomboy, nor little any more. Somewhere along the way, she morphed into a beautiful young woman. (Still loves to run... competing in both track and cross-country in HS.)

D3, 70-200 VRII, ISO 200, fill with SB-900 set to -1.7 EV, and California Sunbounce "Sun Mover" reflector. Otherwise, straight out of the camera:
Lloyd: Beautiful portrait. You have a very photogenic family! They grow up don't they? Cheers, Matt

otumay

Lloyd, Matt put it right into words, your portraits always are stunning.
Matt, thank you for the encouragement.
Osman

rayyan

Another niece.
Lloyd: Another niece and another supremely delicate and beautifully captured
photo. I honestly believe your portraits should be studied so as to discern
the difference between the mundane, and the sensitive. :thumbs:

Lloyd, may she keep on running happily for a long long time.

Regards.

m_driscoll

Lloyd: Another niece and another supremely delicate and beautifully captured
photo. I honestly believe your portraits should be studied so as to discern
the difference between the mundane, and the sensitive. :thumbs:

Lloyd, may she keep on running happily for a long long time.

Regards.
Lloyd: Well said rayyan. +1.

Matt: and we need someone to capture this everyday activity with a
photographers eye and a beautiful focal point.

Regards.
rayyan: Thank you. Appreciate it.

Cheers, Matt

shtarka1

Osman: You're welcome. It's a pleasure to see your fine photos of Istanbul and Turkey.

Everybody needs a bright red hat! Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

D700; 50mm f/1.4; 1/400s @ f/1.4; ISO 320

Magnificent,Stupendous,Gorgeous....Mix & Match These As You Want! :clap::thumbs:;)