Site Sponsors
Page 1 of 100 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 4957

Thread: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

  1. #1
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Yours truly, my wife, and our youngest grandson. We've only ever seem him once before, when he was just 6 weeks old. We were very excited to see him (and his parents and big brother). Picture taken by my son, with my D300 and 28-70/2.8:



    Grandma couldn't get enough of this little guy. D300, Lensbaby composer:

  2. #2
    Workshop Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jupiter, Fla.
    Posts
    1,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    From a recently shot wedding. What a beautiful couple they make.

  3. #3
    Senior Member otumay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    1,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Lloyd, what a heart-warming shot! Your son has done a thorough job of catching an immortal moment. Phew! Whish I could see your grandson's face as well...
    Best,
    Osman

  4. #4
    Senior Member helenhill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,895
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    16

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    You ,The Mrs. & the Little One Look FANTASTIC...
    Beautiful Couple w/ Adorable Grandchild
    LIFE is GOOD....!!
    Last edited by helenhill; 19th July 2009 at 10:51.

  5. #5
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by otumay View Post
    Lloyd, what a heart-warming shot! Your son has done a thorough job of catching an immortal moment. Phew! Whish I could see your grandson's face as well...
    Best,
    Osman
    Thank you Osman. And, pictures of the grandson are forthcoming.

  6. #6
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by David K View Post
    From a recently shot wedding. What a beautiful couple they make.
    Beautiful couple, beautifully captured.

  7. #7
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by helenhill View Post
    You ,The Mrs. & the Little One Look FANTASTIC...
    Beautiful Couple w/ Adorable Grandchild
    LIFE is GOOD....!!
    Yes indeed. The reward for not killing my kids when they were teenagers.

  8. #8
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Another the the D300 and the Lensbaby Composer. My son was shooting his sister-in-laws bridals. I was assisting, and getting few shots of my own.


  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    45

    Smile Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Yours truly, my wife, and our youngest grandson. We've only ever seem him once before, when he was just 6 weeks old. We were very excited to see him (and his parents and big brother). Picture taken by my son, with my D300 and 28-70/2.8:



    Grandma couldn't get enough of this little guy. D300, Lensbaby composer:
    Hello Lloyd,
    These are beautiful family photos. It is wonderful to see happy smiles. Best regards, Leica 77

  10. #10
    Subscriber Member TRSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Central Maine, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Revealing my true nature... hayseed.

    Two with the 70-200.

  11. #11
    Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pratamnak
    Posts
    9,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2157

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by TRSmith View Post
    Revealing my true nature... hayseed.

    Two with the 70-200.
    Just the kind of photos that make me want to grab my camera and wander off into the sunset, looking for the beauty of nature. Beautiful

    Lloyd,
    Although I'm not a great fan of Lensbaby, I find the two portraits you've posted with it rather intriguing. Very nice

  12. #12
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgen Udvang View Post
    Just the kind of photos that make me want to grab my camera and wander off into the sunset, looking for the beauty of nature. Beautiful

    Lloyd,
    Although I'm not a great fan of Lensbaby, I find the two portraits you've posted with it rather intriguing. Very nice
    Thanks, Jorgen. I'm not a great fan either. I've had it a while, and only used it this one shoot. May try a few more later.

  13. #13
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by TRSmith View Post
    Revealing my true nature... hayseed.

    Two with the 70-200.


    Nice shots... for a hayseed!

  14. #14
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by Leica 77 View Post
    Hello Lloyd,
    These are beautiful family photos. It is wonderful to see happy smiles. Best regards, Leica 77
    Thank you. I know their smile make me happy!

  15. #15
    Subscriber Member TRSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Central Maine, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Thank you Lloyd and Jorgen!

    As for the lensbaby, I've had one for a couple years and only used it a few times too. I do have fun using it with a closeup magnifier lens though. Hook a TTL flash to the thing with an extension cable so I can hold it off camera, and it's kind of fun. A cheapo macro lens.

  16. #16
    Subscriber Member TRSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Central Maine, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    An old field Apple tree.

  17. #17
    Subscriber Member TRSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Central Maine, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    one more... same tree

  18. #18
    Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pratamnak
    Posts
    9,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2157

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Those are nice. What lens is that?

  19. #19
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by TRSmith View Post
    one more... same tree
    Very nice indeed. Are these with the Lensbaby?

  20. #20
    Subscriber Member TRSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Central Maine, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Thanks guys. That's the 70-200 VR. Pretty wide open. Lately I've been experimenting with using the shutter priority mode and dialing the shutter speed way up until the lens is at max-open aperture. Kinda nice bokeh, eh? It's a monster lens though. And up close, it's easy to misjudge the right spot.

  21. #21
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by TRSmith View Post
    Thanks guys. That's the 70-200 VR. Pretty wide open. Lately I've been experimenting with using the shutter priority mode and dialing the shutter speed way up until the lens is at max-open aperture. Kinda nice bokeh, eh? It's a monster lens though. And up close, it's easy to misjudge the right spot.
    Beautiful bokeh. Interesting. Thanks for sharing the details. This one is really nice. Wonderful light here.

  22. #22
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Could be in the Macro section, but it's also a "fun" one, so...

    "Macro A.B.C" or Met Al Bee Capone this morning...




    (105VR handheld - just a square crop from raw original)


    the larger file :

  23. #23
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    Could be in the Macro section, but it's also a "fun" one, so...

    "Macro A.B.C" or Met Al Bee Capone this morning...
    Wow. Brilliant.

  24. #24
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Also a "Nikon macro for fun"...

    In some -natural- instances, larger, slower vehicules don't have to give way...



    (105VR handheld)


    the larger file for action details (click twice to enlarge) :

  25. #25
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    Also a "Nikon macro for fun"...

    In some -natural- instances, larger, slower vehicules don't have to give way...
    Another beauty.

  26. #26
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Thanks Lloyd for the kind words.

    I love this lens and even though it's praised here and there i think it's somehow underrated. It takes a bit of time to tame properly, especially with FF (D700 here) so without the aid of the extra 1.5 factor. These are all hanheld, no fancy lighting ... not even a sunny day!

    Here's another one shot in the semi shade on the same assigment, one of my personal favorites:




    larger file ( cropped and reduced to fit forum requirements - still hate jpeg though ) (click twice to enlarge) :
    Last edited by Corlan F.; 20th July 2009 at 08:27.

  27. #27
    Subscriber Member TRSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Central Maine, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Wow! Very nice Corlan! The last one is my favorite, I love the way the little bals make a path up to the bee. And aren't the markings on the little guy incredible? Dangerous looking dude.

  28. #28
    Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pratamnak
    Posts
    9,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2157

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Last one is great. Fun colours

  29. #29
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    Thanks Lloyd for the kind words.

    I love this lens and even though it's praised here and there i think it's somehow underrated. It takes a bit of time to tame properly, especially with FF (D700 here) so without the aid of the extra 1.5 factor. These are all hanheld, no fancy lighting ... not even a sunny day!

    Here's another one shot in the semi shade on the same assigment, one of my personal favorites:
    I'm a fan of that lens as well. Also great for portraits.

    This is the best of the bunch. Beautifully composed.

  30. #30
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Thanks TR, Jorgen, Lloyd for the nice comments.

    Have to say that before suscribing to the forum and posting here i've read extensively the "Hall of Famer" previous 125-page thread over the last month.

    Terrific pictures, excellent company.

    With the change of topic i realize that i did not pay proper respects.
    ... Leica77, Lloyd, JohnH, Helen, TRSmith, ddk, Stuart (outstanding landscapes !), Etrigan (latter ballet series are a treat), Viablex with his subtle takes of inner architectural devastations... well every contributors there would deserve a praise.

    And of course i happily rejoin the official Jorgen Fan Club, a true magnetizer of small but perfect moments My favorite "perfect moment" being probably the "kite children"... the girl walking in the rain... and so many others.

    Kudos to all... and keep the spitit goin' on.

  31. #31
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    Thanks TR, Jorgen, Lloyd for the nice comments.

    Have to say that before suscribing to the forum and posting here i've read extensively the "Hall of Famer" previous 125-page thread over the last month.

    Terrific pictures, excellent company.

    With the change of topic i realize that i did not pay proper respects.
    ... Leica77, Lloyd, JohnH, Helen, TRSmith, ddk, Stuart (outstanding landscapes !), Etrigan (latter ballet series are a treat), Viablex with his subtle takes of inner architectural devastations... well every contributors there would deserve a praise.

    And of course i happily rejoin the official Jorgen Fan Club, a true magnetizer of small but perfect moments My favorite "perfect moment" being probably the "kite children"... the girl walking in the rain... and so many others.

    Kudos to all... and keep the spitit goin' on.
    Thank you. Much appreciated... this is definitely a mutual inspiration society.

  32. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    45

    Smile Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by TRSmith View Post
    one more... same tree
    Hello TRSmith,

    The co-existence of the sharpness and bokeh is remarkable in your beautiful images! Best regards, Leica 77

  33. #33
    Subscriber Member TRSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Central Maine, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by Leica 77 View Post
    Hello TRSmith,

    The co-existence of the sharpness and bokeh is remarkable in your beautiful images! Best regards, Leica 77
    Thank you sir! Very glad you like it.

  34. #34
    Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pratamnak
    Posts
    9,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2157

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    Thanks TR, Jorgen, Lloyd for the nice comments.

    Have to say that before suscribing to the forum and posting here i've read extensively the "Hall of Famer" previous 125-page thread over the last month.

    Terrific pictures, excellent company.

    With the change of topic i realize that i did not pay proper respects.
    ... Leica77, Lloyd, JohnH, Helen, TRSmith, ddk, Stuart (outstanding landscapes !), Etrigan (latter ballet series are a treat), Viablex with his subtle takes of inner architectural devastations... well every contributors there would deserve a praise.

    And of course i happily rejoin the official Jorgen Fan Club, a true magnetizer of small but perfect moments My favorite "perfect moment" being probably the "kite children"... the girl walking in the rain... and so many others.

    Kudos to all... and keep the spitit goin' on.
    Thank you for your kind words. It's such a great group of photographers that has joined this forum, logging on in the morning to see what has been posted is always a joy

  35. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    45

    Smile Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    Thanks TR, Jorgen, Lloyd for the nice comments.

    Have to say that before suscribing to the forum and posting here i've read extensively the "Hall of Famer" previous 125-page thread over the last month.

    Terrific pictures, excellent company.

    With the change of topic i realize that i did not pay proper respects.
    ... Leica77, Lloyd, JohnH, Helen, TRSmith, ddk, Stuart (outstanding landscapes !), Etrigan (latter ballet series are a treat), Viablex with his subtle takes of inner architectural devastations... well every contributors there would deserve a praise.

    And of course i happily rejoin the official Jorgen Fan Club, a true magnetizer of small but perfect moments My favorite "perfect moment" being probably the "kite children"... the girl walking in the rain... and so many others.

    Kudos to all... and keep the spitit goin' on.
    Thank you very much, Corlan F for your kind compliments. I agree with Lloyd that " ... this is definitely a mutual inspiration society." What more can I add? All of you are great sources of inspiration! Best wishes, Leica 77

  36. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    45

    Smile Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    Thanks Lloyd for the kind words.

    I love this lens and even though it's praised here and there i think it's somehow underrated. It takes a bit of time to tame properly, especially with FF (D700 here) so without the aid of the extra 1.5 factor. These are all hanheld, no fancy lighting ... not even a sunny day!

    Here's another one shot in the semi shade on the same assigment, one of my personal favorites:




    larger file ( cropped and reduced to fit forum requirements - still hate jpeg though ) (click twice to enlarge) :
    Hello Corlan F,
    Your images show finest details, composition, and color quality! Congratulations! Best regards, Leica 77

  37. #37
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Thanks all for the warm welcome.

    Talking about fun, here's a story from a couple of days ago.

    Dinner table and preparation is sometimes inspiring. Can be freaky, too.
    Here's what i found on the table while my wife was fixing dinner:



    A freudian nightmare ? As told her, this is kinda Hilary-ous


    A bit later, dinner served. Feel some relief ?
    You bet.





    btw highly recommended liquid... esp accompanying olive oil + lemon veggies and cold meat.

    (just casual pictures grabbing the first camera around - low res jpeg pretty much out of the CF card)

  38. #38
    Workshop Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jupiter, Fla.
    Posts
    1,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Great photos Corlan... you make that combo sing.

  39. #39
    Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pratamnak
    Posts
    9,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2157

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Hmmm... getting hungry.
    Need food.
    Your photos must be good

  40. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    45

    Smile Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. Thanks for looking. Leica 77


  41. #41
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Thanks David, Jorgen

    Leica77, fun one indeed - maybe you still have to improve a tad your cloner skills though
    Interesting DOP btw.

  42. #42
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    For a change in scenery, from a series of early summer apricot trees here's a counter illustration of a natural law:

    CZ50mm 2M - f2 -soft focus on purpose - from RAW - no crop - only light is the setting sun





    thumbnail of larger(2-click) version:

  43. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    45

    Smile Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    [QUOTE=Corlan F.;119005]For a change in scenery, from a series of early summer apricot trees here's a counter illustration of a natural law:

    CZ50mm 2M - f2 -soft focus on purpose - from RAW - no crop - only light is the setting sun




    Hello Corlan F,
    Very nice apricot image. You have really captured the texture of the apricot. Best regards, Leica 77

  44. #44
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by Leica 77 View Post
    Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. Thanks for looking. Leica 77

    A bevy of beauties!

  45. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    45

    Smile Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Hello Lloyd,
    Many thanks for your kind feedback! Your comments are always much appreciated. Best regards, Leica 77

  46. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    45

    Smile Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. AF Nikkor 18mm. Aperture Wide Open. ISO 800. Shanghai Skyscraper. Thank you for looking. Leica 77




  47. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    45

    Smile Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon. One more image of Dancers. Thank you for looking. Leica 77


  48. #48
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Impressive skyscraper inner architecture.
    Especially with the second one... how did you shoot it ? Did you lean over or just the camera ?

    On a larger scale it reminds me of the Luxor hotel in LV, with these hallways pretty much directly open into well, the void, one keeps wondering by what repeated miracle no lethal accidents happen all the time.

    (...esp in Vegas with all the gaming involved...)

  49. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    45

    Smile Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    Impressive skyscraper inner architecture.
    Especially with the second one... how did you shoot it ? Did you lean over or just the camera ?

    On a larger scale it reminds me of the Luxor hotel in LV, with these hallways pretty much directly open into well, the void, one keeps wondering by what repeated miracle no lethal accidents happen all the time.

    (...esp in Vegas with all the gaming involved...)
    Hello Corlan F.,
    Many thanks for your positive feedback. I carefully put the camera towards the well by extending my arms as much as I could. I suppose one can use a parachute as an alternative...

  50. #50
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    etrigan63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Earth, Sol System (near Miami, FL)
    Posts
    2,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    21

    Re: Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

    Quote Originally Posted by JimCollum View Post
    playing around with the 24 T/S and the D3

    (post processing grain added, not normally found in a D3 file.. but i don't like 'clean' images
    )










    (more pics but with the IR D90 and this lens can be found at

    http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showpo...3&postcount=33

    and

    http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showpo...1&postcount=34
    Funny how the defocus makes the image look like you were shooting a miniature.
    Carlos Echenique | Carlos Echenique Photography |Olympus OM-D E-M1 MK II | Olympus Pen-F - M.Zuiko 17mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 25mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8, Rokinon 12mm f/2 NCS, M.Zuiko 75mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO, M.Zuiko 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •