The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

Godfrey

Communicating #62

Ricoh GXR + A12 28mm
ISO 1083 @ f/2.8 @ 1/30 second

Thanks for looking! Comments appreciated.

V

Vivek

t' throne...

Cooke Speed Panchro Ser. III 25mm @ T 2.2, 1/8000 sec. gxr m-mount...Hawk factory arri-m adapter. :watch:

Hilarious! :)

The rendering looks much improved (tighter OOF highlights) compared to the m4/3rds. :thumbs:

Godfrey

Patio Seating

From this morning's walk.

Patio Seating - San Jose 2011
Ricoh GXR-M + Nokton 40mm
ISO 200 @ f/2 @ 1/500 second

Thanks for looking. Comments appreciated.

Godfrey

Electric Train

On the electric train from Ramsey to Douglas ...

Ricoh GXR-M + Nokton 40mm f/1.4
ISO 400 @ f/2.8 @ 1/60 second

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Starting to look a lot like Christmas here...GXR VC 50 1.1 :

Santas By Chair

Holiday Creche

Snowman

Bob

Last edited:

wstam

Bought the Nik software recently. I was learning and trying out some of the features. One attempt to have color within a B&W photo. First time doing such photo, have never tried that with LR/PS. So far only do simple things in PP.

Godfrey

Random Crowd Dance - a GXR-M video

Now for something a little different ...

gallery.me.com/godders ... Random Crowd Dance
At the foot of the Millennium Bridge - London 2011

Made it with the GXR-M and Nokton 40mm. I probably used too large an aperture, tho, as the exposure time is too short and it seems a little choppy as a result.

I do like the feel though ... and the background music was as presented. This is uncut and unedited.

enjoy!

wstam

Re: Random Crowd Dance - a GXR-M video

Now for something a little different ...

gallery.me.com/godders ... Random Crowd Dance
At the foot of the Millennium Bridge - London 2011

Made it with the GXR-M and Nokton 40mm. I probably used too large an aperture, tho, as the exposure time is too short and it seems a little choppy as a result.

I do like the feel though ... and the background music was as presented. This is uncut and unedited.

enjoy!
This is interesting. Very nice. I do like it :thumbup:

Godfrey

Sorry Godfrey

Can't see it.
Downloaded quicktime for it but now it wants Q.T.7.2
Posting video is always a bit of a compatibility pain with Windows systems, in my experience. This is what I know:

- I tested on Mac OS X v10.6 "Leopard" and v10.7 "Lion" in Safari and FireFox.
- A friend tested on Windows 7 in FireFox.

Worked fine. I don't own any Windows systems so can't test it further there. The underlying video files are MPEG-4 .m4v format, same as YouTube and many others.

Sorry.

Agnius

That's great! Improved ISO performance is what I am waiting for. And how about sensor based image stabilization? Wouldn't that be a riot?

Meanwhile, shooting with soon to be obsolete A12-m :)
Leica 50mm Summarit at f8.

Godfrey

Hmm. A bit on the overexposed side there, Agnius, at least on my display. Probably pull it down easily if you captured raw as nothing looks totally over-saturated. I like the photos anyway!

Obsolete A12-M?
I don't care, it's probably for the better. I still find my much more obsolete Olympus E-5 and I expect the obsolete Epson R-D1 (due to arrive tomorrow-ish) are fine cameras to work with. ;-)