The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

Godfrey

Re: A couple of Spinners ...

Love them both. But #2 stands out for me.
Thanks Uwe!

I like your Eucalyptus alley too although it might be even nicer with a slightly softer rendering.

I'm heading to B&H today ... I should just order the A12 50mm camera unit online and send it on to California, but ... !

ustein

Contributing Editor
>I hope you can give us a detailed report on the camera at your site in the near future.

Should be out next two weeks.

Godfrey

Such Glorious Lips

Ricoh GXR + A12 28mm f/2.5
ISO 200 @ f/5 @ 1/45 second

Thanks for looking, comments appreciated.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Godfrey - I like the way your "lips" image is focussed. This shows the lens well.
Lovely textures and color, Uwe

This is a three image HDR taken with the P10 module and processed in HDR Express

Keith

"Dingley Dell"

Diane B

Lovely shots in this thread. I had never visited this forum before but Uwe and Godfrey made me aware of the camera again. Thanks.

Godfrey

Awareness

Ricoh GXR + A12 28mm f/2.5
ISO 400 @ f/5 @ 1/6 second

Thanks for looking. Comments appreciated.

Godfrey

thanks keith!

having fun .. i enjoy this camera quite a lot. its small size and light weight combined with the IQ and control goodness gives me a lot of capabilities i've been missing for a while. i really like how it gets out of the way and lets me concentrate on the subject.